10 Day Mexican Riviera Patters

masterty

No problem, I am happy to do it. I really wanted to see the patters before this trip but no one would post them. I plan on posting the patters each day. Excited about the new beds. Will report tomorrow after I sleep in one. Off to dinner I will try and grab the menu if i remember. Too many manhattans from the sail away may interfere with my memory.

I was so excited to see your patters. I am going in March on a 7 day coastal, but figure it will at least be close. Do me a favor if you can. Darren in the piano bar is amazing if you have time can you please find out how long he will be on the Grand. He was just so fun. I am hoping he will still be there next month.

Thank you

Candi

Edited by candigirl41

That's great! :)

Will you go on to post some from the following days 3-10?

Considering it's only 3:00pm on Day 2 of the cruise, maybe we should wait until the remaining Patters are printed and distributed to the passengers before bugging the OP about posting them.

I'm amazed that the OP has the time to post them in near real-time. Did make me look so I could imagine what I'd be doing right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's great! :)

Will you go on to post some from the following days 3-10?

Haha... Yes I plan on posting all 10 patters. We are on day two right now. I will try to get them when I get time. I was hoping someone would scan them for me to enjoy before my trip. However since no one did, I find myself here wanting to provide them for you. Don't expect them each day but expect all 10 within a day or two of disembarkation.

Enjoying my trip so far.

• 10 months later...

Thank you for posting.

I have always suspected that on a winter-time 10 day cruise out of SF, the first and last TWO days would be too cold to enjoy the pools. The Patters you posted show the weather forecasts, and confirm my hypothesis -- the first couple of days were in the 60s.