Vista to be featured on Mighty Cruise Ships season 2 premiere

adjjb12

http://www.tv-eh.com/2017/02/10/mighty-cruise-ships-sails-into-season-2-with-drama-and-extravagance/

Mighty Cruise Ships airs Sundays at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT on Discovery.

Pulling away from Discovery’s dock on Sunday is Season 2 of Mighty Cruise Ships, which aims to spotlight the most outrageous, expensive and exciting cruise ships sailing around the world. The first episode features a stunner: the Carnival Vista. The largest in the Carnival fleet, the ship cruises the Mediterranean with more than 4,600 passengers, and crew of 1,400 in almost 2,000 staterooms. There are 10 restaurants, a 140-metre long slide, IMAX theatre, brewery and—astoundingly—the first-ever suspended bike loop that allows guests to ride 46 metres above the sea. Carnival Vista truly is a small city on the sea, and that comes with positives and negatives.

i would love to watch this, hopefully someone is nice enough to put it up on youtube. i wish Discovery put these kind of shows on TV instead of the naked and afraid, gold rush and other crappy shows

I know right? I was so bummed when I figured out it was only in Canada.

Smithsonian will likely show the episode, but later in the year. Looks like they filmed it on a Med trip. Should be fun to watch! looks like a great season of the show!

Not sure who is able to get Smithsonian, but I know with uverse 450 I get that channel, one of the reasons I keep that package. I love Smithsonian Channel (what discovery USED to be) especially Aerial America and Mighty Ships!

It was this show. My cousin was approached to possibly be featured but the couple they feature got selected over her.

It was fun to see them filming it, but it was a bit annoying when trying to order a drink while they tied up the bartenders doing take after take!

i would love to watch this, hopefully someone is nice enough to put it up on youtube. i wish Discovery put these kind of shows on TV instead of the naked and afraid, gold rush and other crappy shows

Oh don't worry... we still get all those shows on Discovery up here in Canada too. Gold rush is one of my husband's favourites. :rolleyes:

Here in US the Smithsonian channel shows mighty ships episodes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I just checked on our system (Comcast) and the Smithsonian does have mighty ships but only 4 episodes schedule and the only cruise ship is the epic.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Plus it's REALLY cold up there!!!

But I might just consider it for some legit maple syrup :)

Yeah, that too (the cold), especially for this Arizona boy! The maple stuff (we bought some maple cookies in Vancouver last year) is really good. :)

I just checked on our system (Comcast) and the Smithsonian does have mighty ships but only 4 episodes schedule and the only cruise ship is the epic.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yep, we just looked too on our Comcast and same thing. Maybe in a week or 2 we'll check again and see if there new or different episodes.