Golden Princess sail away dinner in Sabatinnis

harbourside

I have booked a suite and have a sail away dinner in Sabatinis. Does this get booked automatically or do I have to book this once on board.

Our last suite stay, we had to call to make the reservation. I also looked at booking it online, but embankment day isn't available for reservation.

Some ships now allow online reservations. You can check your Cruise Personalizer if your voyage now allows it. Otherwise, you can reserve onboard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Online reservations are only available for reservations paid in advance. They are not available for the suite first-night bookings, for bookings under a Princess promotion, for bookings using gifts from travel agents, or for bookings using OBC.

Thanks. Just though that as it is an included perk, they would have us booked in.

First ocean cruise. Love the river cruises, ( but no longer the long flights to Europe). Live in New Zealand.

Just a short cruise to start to test the waters. Crossing the Bass Strait first time out will do that.

Thanks. Just though that as it is an included perk, they would have us booked in.

First ocean cruise. Love the river cruises, ( but no longer the long flights to Europe). Live in New Zealand.

Just a short cruise to start to test the waters. Crossing the Bass Strait first time out will do that.

They give you flexibility as to which specialty restaurant and what time. They will hold spots for suite passengers on embarkation night, which limits the spots available for others to reserve. As mentioned on another thread, they will not allow people to reserve embarkation night online in advance.

On one recent cruise, I called the DINE line and made reservations for a party of eight at the time we wanted at no problems. This was a group of people from our Cruise Critic rollcall who had posted they were staying in suites on the same deck, so we decided to meet for dinner the first night.