How do I book land discoveries online?

AllisonJames

So I usually am not this technologically-challenged but I just can't figure this out . . . I log into "My Azamara" and nowhere within the choices (My Reservations, My Travel Companions, Online Check-In, My Profile, Communications Preferences) does it take me to anything to book Land Discoveries. I tried clicking on the reservation but that doesn't work. And when I click on the Land Discoveries Link from the "Already Booked" link it just takes me back to the My Azamara log-in. Feeling very stupid. Azamara Experts -- please help! I am not sure why this is so difficult.:eek:

Don't feel bad, they make it very difficult. Bonnie, take notice, the links to do this are far from obvious and could benefit from simplifying.

Here's what you have to do: Log into My Azamara. Then choose "On-Line Check-In" (yes, I know, but that's how it works:rolleyes:). The next screen will have links on the left side, one of which is for "Book Land Discoveries." When you hit that link, it will take you to a screen that has your reservation(s) listed. "Select" the cruise that you are working on, and it will take you to a page where you can access and even book :eek: excursions. Now how could you have not known that???:confused:

Duly Noted!

We are aware of the 'speed bumps' on our website. As resources become available our web gurus continue to make improvements..such as has already happened with the design, the bigger pictures, and the richer content. Of course, making it easier to navigate, and easier to add elements to your reservations on your own, is high on our priority list. From what I understand, those latter two are much more complicated than improving the aesthetics of the site.

We had difficulties with 'My Azamara' way back in 2009 and 2011, so were not surprised to have the same experience whilst attempting to book the Azamazing Evening for our June cruise. It does look as though it is booked, but feel reluctant to log in again. As the Land Discoveries are charged, it would seem logical to provide an easy route to book them!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We had difficulties with 'My Azamara' way back in 2009 and 2011, so were not surprised to have the same experience whilst attempting to book the Azamazing Evening for our June cruise. It does look as though it is booked, but feel reluctant to log in again. As the Land Discoveries are charged, it would seem logical to provide an easy route to book them!

There will be a sign-up sheet at the Land Discoveries desk where you can put your names.

I agree, I also had issues trying to book the land discoveries, seems much more confusing than either RCCL or Celebrity - so don't really understand why making it more user friendly should be an issue. :confused:

I actually just gave up :( - I'll book on the ship :cool:

I agree, I actually just gave up :( - I'll book on the ship :cool:

Except if they sell out. :eek: You might want to follow the path I explained and give it another try.

Thank you, I've got it now! It's just very weirdly located, but a simple fix -- Azamara could just change the title of the link to "Book land discoveries/check-in online". Would take 10 minutes.

AllisonJames- As someone who does a little website work at my place of employment what may seem like a simple "10 minute" fix can break a whole website and cause a huge headache. Yes, even changing a title on a clickable link.

But I do agree with everyone that the user interface could be easier to navigate. But unfortunately things like that do not happen overnight. There are so many variables that come into play when enhancing a site or changing it and for all we know a new or improved site could be in development and testing now. ;)