Cabins on Quest

Priya2

I am looking to book our first Azamara cruise on the quest. We want a balcony cabin, with only cabins above and below. I'm thinking deck 7. So far we have only sailed on Celebrity. On each of their ships there are some balconies that are bigger (often due to odd shape) within the same class. Can anyone make recommendations on this ship. Sorry if this information is posted elsewhere. I haven't found it.

I am looking to book our first Azamara cruise on the quest. We want a balcony cabin, with only cabins above and below. I'm thinking deck 7. So far we have only sailed on Celebrity. On each of their ships there are some balconies that are bigger (often due to odd shape) within the same class. Can anyone make recommendations on this ship. Sorry if this information is posted elsewhere. I haven't found it.

To my knowledge the only veranda staterooms with larger balconies are the VX verandas. There are two each at the front of decks 6 (show lounge below) and 7 (bridge above) and two each at the center of the stern on decks 6 (main dining room below), 7 (staterooms above and below) and 8 (stateroom below and buffet restaurant above).

These have deeper balconies but the ones at the front of the ship can be windy when the ship is moving and all VX verandas are costlier than verandas on the port and starboard sides. I believe all other verandas have balconies the same size, and smaller than VX verandas. We love the ones on the stern but they do come at increased cost.

We love deck 7. If you book, try to avoid the area close to the self serve laundry. It can be a little noisier.

Also watch for promos. When I booked last year the VX cabins were the same cost as the veranda cabins and I snagged one for a b2b.

You will love Azamara.