Creating a My Azamara account

russg140

Since we booked our 2017 TA on Quest over 2 months ago I have been trying to create a My Azamara account (to look at shore excursions, etc.) and have had no luck. I called and the CS agent said, "Oh, their working on the website. It should be up and running in a couple of weeks. Try again then." That was a month ago. Anyone have a similar situation or better luck?

Since we booked our 2017 TA on Quest over 2 months ago I have been trying to create a My Azamara account (to look at shore excursions, etc.) and have had no luck. I called and the CS agent said, "Oh, their working on the website. It should be up and running in a couple of weeks. Try again then." That was a month ago. Anyone have a similar situation or better luck?

Since no one has tried to answer i will add my 2 cents. I have an Azamara Account, but I could not add a recent cruise reservation. I too called CS (several times) and they too gave me "we are updating the website excuse" (several times). I found out there was some secret update that my TA had to agree to, to allow my reservation to be added. However, this does not seem to be your problem as you don't even have an Azamara account. Do you have a Azamara number? It is the same as Celebrity if that helps, but you may need to join and get a LCV number ? I don't know if this helps but you can always email Nicole the LCV hostess.

My main point is the "we are updating the website excuse" is no excuse.

Good Luck.

I've asked our web gurus what might be going on with your My Azamara. They tell me that whatever issues you’re running into, it’s not related to the update (and I am sorry you're being told this! The manager of our CS is looking into that as well.)

They web gurus would like to see the error messages you’re getting. Would you mind taking a screen shot and emailing it to: leclubvoyage@azamaraclubcruises.com ?? Please add Attn: My Azamara log-in problem

We will try to figure out why you're having trouble with your MyAzamara.

I have also tried to set up a MyAzamara account .... With no luck! I too called CS....... The response I received was that I should not waste my time trying to set up an account because it isn't working and they don't know when it will be working! If anyone is able to set up an account please post here to let us know how you were successful! Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

As I posted earlier, please send details to our LCV email address.

I say this because we are having no trouble with My Azamara when we set up new 'test' accounts. We do not know why a few of you are having issues with your accounts. Please send more info.

Happily My Azamara account is working fine. I was able to add my reservation for our June cruise with no problems last week.

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies then trying to register? You do need your Azamara reservation number which will be different from your TA reservation ID....well it is in the UK anyway.

Happily My Azamara account is working fine. I was able to add my reservation for our June cruise with no problems last week.

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies then trying to register? You do need your Azamara reservation number which will be different from your TA reservation ID....well it is in the UK anyway.

Hi Lottie,

I've recommended clearing the cookies and cache on several occasions. I'm unsure if this is a specific Azamara issue, or something related to our PC's... but from my experience, Azamara's website (and Celebrity's for that matter) tends to get comments like the OP's. It's happened to me as well. Clearing the cookies and cache has worked for me.

If nothing else, it's worth a try ! Good luck to the OP.

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Lottie,

I've recommended clearing the cookies and cache on several occasions. I'm unsure if this is a specific Azamara issue, or something related to our PC's... but from my experience, Azamara's website (and Celebrity's for that matter) tends to get comments like the OP's. It's happened to me as well. Clearing the cookies and cache has worked for me.

If nothing else, it's worth a try ! Good luck to the OP.

Success! Thank you so much Host Andy! I was even successful in adding my upcoming reservation to MyAzamara!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the same boat. I registered for a My Azamara account some time ago, and that seemed to be successful: userid, password, e-mail, CC number, name of first-born child, etc were all accepted.

But when I try to log on, it returns an error that there's no such userid. I've attempted to log on many times, with the same 'no such userid' error message.

I tried the Forgot Userid recovery link, and am told there's no such account.

I tried registering again, using the same userid, and it responded that my userid is already in use. That indicates that my userid is in the system somewhere.

I then submitted a ticket to the "Help Desk". They're not very helpful. All that happens is a robo-reply acknowledging that they received my ticket and that I should be patient. After waiting for a week for a human to respond, I sent another ticket, and got back the same robo-reply.

I've tried two different browsers to verify it's not a browser/cache/cookie problem. Webmasters often like to blame browsers/caches/cookies.

Bonnie - if you are following up with HQ, the robo-replies are coming from

web_master_cci@celebritycruises.com. Which is to say it's not an Azamara problem, per se... But it does reflect on your brand.

The problem might be related to the fact that I used my Captain's Club membership number to register. As a first-time customer on AZ, I don't have a LCV number, and was told I can use the CC number.

Edited by screen-gem

I'm tearing my hair out trying to create a My Azamara profile for my partner! I already have one, which seems to work OK. He hasn't got one; I'm trying to record his passport number, etc. Every attempt tells me that the username that I enter is already in use. Maybe it is, but after 6 attempts, it's hard to believe. Each time, the system blanks out all the details and I have to enter them again. A user interface screen should never do that. It's just very bad IT. Any ideas about how to proceed? (I did try clearing cookies and cache, but didn't reboot.)

Edited by Wacktle
correction of typos due to computer rage!

I think I've solved this. I created a "Travel Companion" which is perhaps the way I should have done it because the booking is in my name.

However, there is another issue. I have had to omit the last digit of our insurance policy number because the field length is too short. I can only hope that Azamara never have to contact our travel insurers.

The problem might be related to the fact that I used my Captain's Club membership number to register. As a first-time customer on AZ, I don't have a LCV number, and was told I can use the CC number.

screen- gem

I too have never cruised with Azamara and was told to use my Celebrity Captains Club number. No problem with setting up my Azamara account, but I haven't accessed it for a few weeks.

screen- gem

I too have never cruised with Azamara and was told to use my Celebrity Captains Club number. No problem with setting up my Azamara account, but I haven't accessed it for a few weeks.

I was unsuccessful using my Captain's Club number so I contacted the LCV address, as suggested by Bonnie. They promptly replied, and told me they had set up an account for me, with userid "davefeeney5".

That userid has 11 characters. The My Azamara website will only allow a maximum of 10 characters to be entered, so the userid can't be entered in full. The userid "davefeeney" is also rejected. (And my name's not Dave Feeney!)

I think their web deveopment team need to do a little reimagining.

I was unsuccessful using my Captain's Club number so I contacted the LCV address, as suggested by Bonnie. They promptly replied, and told me they had set up an account for me, with userid "davefeeney5".

That userid has 11 characters. The My Azamara website will only allow a maximum of 10 characters to be entered, so the userid can't be entered in full. The userid "davefeeney" is also rejected. (And my name's not Dave Feeney!)

I think their web deveopment team need to do a little reimagining.

Hi screen-gem,

I do apologize for the problem!

I'll forward this comment along, but you should write them back as well. ThIs shouldn't be, and usually isn't, as hard as all this!

Hi screen-gem,

I do apologize for the problem!

I'll forward this comment along, but you should write them back as well. ThIs shouldn't be, and usually isn't, as hard as all this!

@Bonnie,

I already did, last week (contact LCV again). I hope to hear from them soon.

I also submitted a third trouble report to the CCI webmaster (web_master_cci@celebritycruises.com), and received back a 3rd robo-reply. But I've never had any response to my previous trouble reports. It appears that the CCI IT group is terribly overloaded and too busy to follow up just now:

Our representatives will reply to your inquiry in the order in which it was received. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to service your request.

I think I've solved this. I created a "Travel Companion" which is perhaps the way I should have done it because the booking is in my name.

However, there is another issue. I have had to omit the last digit of our insurance policy number because the field length is too short. I can only hope that Azamara never have to contact our travel insurers.

Hi Bonnie, Who should I contact about the insurance number issue? Hopefully Azamara will never need to use the information, but it'd be good to know that it's correctly recorded, just in case.

I too have been having issues getting into the LCV registration using our Celebrity numbers for a month or two. Have tried unsuccessfully even with help from the LCV office. Just tried again and fortunately got a young woman who was able to make it happen.

Seems like the phone contact is the best bet at the moment. We are new to Azamara, but as long time Celebrity and RCI users we are unfortunately aware of the continuing website issues.

Now if November will just get here.....