I finally got one! Special thanks goes out to Topsham!

Alphen

I'm glad for you that you got a copy, it's a wonderful book and I find myself going back and browsing thru it often. I particularly enjoy the front jacket cover painting of the ss Nieuw Amsterdam and I was fortunate to have taken a transatlantic crossing on her in the late 60s. Enjoy!

Awesome book with masterful ship paintings and interesting info on those same ships going back to day 1. Hoping Captain Card is working on an update with the additions of EUDM, NADM & KODM. Enjoy Jeroen!

What a beautiful book, Jeroen. I'm going to try converting an old HAL poster into a counted cross stitch pattern. I have one of the old Queen Mary I'm working on now. If Annie does needlework, I'd be happy to send a chart to her. Just a caution, she may be too old to do it by the time I get it done!

Sue

What a beautiful book, Jeroen. I'm going to try converting an old HAL poster into a counted cross stitch pattern. I have one of the old Queen Mary I'm working on now. If Annie does needlework, I'd be happy to send a chart to her. Just a caution, she may be too old to do it by the time I get it done!

Sue

Thanks Sue for thinking about us, Annie has indeed done needlework in the past, but not at this time.

Nice to hear from you, maybe we will meet again on of of the lovely ships!

:)

Awesome book with masterful ship paintings and interesting info on those same ships going back to day 1. Hoping Captain Card is working on an update with the additions of EUDM, NADM & KODM. Enjoy Jeroen!

Maybe he reads this, he might be to busy working on the new tiles for KODM :D

Hello!

Left VEENDAM after B2B and back in the studio and have just opened CC as work was 'priority' for a couple of paintings.

Thanks kind comments re the Spotless Fleet book. Hope you enjoy as much I did writing and painting the pictures in the collection.

There is a companion book 'Cunarder'... of course the HAL book is better. ;)

I would like to add the extra new paintings but the book is just getting too big. Might do a different edition with all the paintings but less text. Depends on publishers.

Meanwhile.... good cruising & crossing with HAL!

Stephen

Awesome!

I need to get off my tail and get a painting ordered from the great Mr. Card!

Discount for 5 star passengers! ;)

Here two new pieces.... Queen of Bermuda and Ocean Monarch in Hamilton 1953.... last one.... a landscape Scotney Castle in Kent, England. Something new for me.

Stephen

1207026177_queenofbermudapainting2015steinhof_SN.jpg.a69aa607e3af89c9bd553e3b3eb4942d.jpg

1907273840_ScotneyCastlepainting2015SHQ.jpg.3099276dc17578846d2660a3000a78ba.jpg

Here two new pieces.... Queen of Bermuda and Ocean Monarch in Hamilton 1953.... last one.... a landscape Scotney Castle in Kent, England. Something new for me.

Stephen

Those are both beautiful!

Stephen

Looks great!

Saw a marvelous subject today in an online stream, celebration of 175 years of Cunard in Liverpool, 3 Queens in line abreast on the Mersey :D

Edited by Alphen