Anyone Have Info on CDF Croisieres de France- Horizon

richstowe

Mar 28,2016 St. Maarten, Barcelona, Horizon (CDF) $200 $16 Per Night!

We booked an inside cabin on this cruise today

Cruise Fare: $190

Government Taxes: $122

We will be flying from Toronto or Montreal - haven't found any good prices for flights but it's early days yet. If flights aren't viable we're prepared, (if necessary), to forfeit $80 for the cancellation fee. We have been advised that this cruise probably won't include alcohol.

We love this ship.

• 2 weeks later...

The all inclusive stopped on April 25th this year, its not expensive to get a bracelet which gives you the basic all inc option though.

There are fewer ports of call in 2016 compared to the same crossing on 2015 as well, not that they were good this year as we were so late for all of them.

I did see 2016 listed on VTG, may get cheaper yet if 2015 was anything to go by.

But the taxes you quote of $122 are way less than 2015, maybe because of fewer ports?

Be very careful not to book particularly an inside cabin near the stern on Deck 6, its very noisy from the galley above, and the noise goes on ALL night as the cleaners are in there.

Sound insulation between decks is poor to non existent, and the cleaners have carts with hard tired wheels, and there are ceramic tiles on the floor above with grout lines!

Be very careful not to book particularly an inside cabin near the stern on Deck 6, its very noisy from the galley above, and the noise goes on ALL night as the cleaners are in there.

Sound insulation between decks is poor to non existent, and the cleaners have carts with hard tired wheels, and there are ceramic tiles on the floor above with grout lines!

We were pretty much right below the disco (more forward than you) and the thumpa-thumpa crap music went on until 2am every night. Luckily, I had some foam earplugs (plus my hearing is probably not that great), so it didn't really bother me. My wife definitely didn't like it though. :)

Now, if the noise had been the same frequency as my wife's voice, I would have *never* heard it. :)

Edited by NavyVet1959