Sun At Sea...

Mon Falmouth, Jamaica 9:00 am 6:00 pm

Tue George Town, Grand Cayman 8:00 am 4:00 pm

Wed Costa Maya, Mexico 11:00 am 7:00 pm

Thu At Sea

Fri Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas 11:00 am 7:00 pm

Sat Miami, Florida 7:00 am

The e-mail from NCL said the December 23 sailing also has this itinerary

We are also on this sailing, and we are excited too. All new ports for us, except Costa Maya. We booked this cruise originally for Tortola as it would have been our first time there as well. Wishing them the best as they rebuild. We hope to visit on a future cruise. And for anybody who is upset about the change, relax...you're still on a cruise! Much better than being at work all week! Make the best of it!

Was this emailed to you? We are on this sailing but haven't seen an email yet.

But I am hoping it's true....I already booked an excursion for Costa Maya on the Wed!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes - I received the e-mail about 1:00 pm today. Some folks on our roll call said they had not received the e-mail yet but it is official.

Please tell us more... we are on this cruise too

Can't see a photo...

Tried to copy/paste a photo of the itinerary, sent via email from NCL. I'll learn in future attemps...if I'm trainable :) LD Silver backed me up with the port schedule, thanks!

I like it, all new ports for me, except Costa Maya. Caribbean ports need our support, on the ground responders now, and us tourists. Unfortunately, our original ports will have to see see us later. We get four ports. That has more options for all of us - those that visit the port and those who will enjoy the ship while in port.

We have Costa Maya set...time to look further into Falmouth and the other ports. Though never been to three of the ports, GSC appears to possibly be similar to Harvest Caye in activities.

Here is our Falmouth starting point so far.

Top 5 Thing To Do per TripAdvisor

• Food Tours
  • Adrenaline and Extreme Tours
  • Sightseeing Tours
  • Red Stripe Beach
  • Blue Waters Beach Club

Top 5 Outdoor Activities per TripAdvisor

• Chukka Caribbean Adventures - Good Hope Estates by Horse and Carriage
  • Grand Jamaica and Dunns River Falls Tour
  • Glistening Waters Luminous Lagoon Tour
  • The River Bumpkin Farm
  • Red Stripe Beach

The Falmouth Cruise Critic reviews and the TripAdvisor Forum have some good chats to help with specifics.

Sent from myPhone, typos included

There is nothing to do in Falmouth. It's basically like a Second rate ovho rios. All the excursions are in Ocho Rios and an hour drive or more away.

This itinery stinks. It's like the worst of the worst Western Caribbean islands. Most of the time the ship cannot even go into great stirrup cat because the waves are too big.

I totally get the hurricaine, but it's like NCL just took the leftover ports that no one wants and threw them together into a cruise.

There is nothing to do in Falmouth. It's basically like a Second rate ovho rios. All the excursions are in Ocho Rios and an hour drive or more away.

This itinery stinks. It's like the worst of the worst Western Caribbean islands. Most of the time the ship cannot even go into great stirrup cat because the waves are too big.

I totally get the hurricaine, but it's like NCL just took the leftover ports that no one wants and threw them together into a cruise.

LOL....dramatic much?

LOL....dramatic much?

If it were just me, I wouldn't care. I would make due. But it's me plus my three kids 10,10,5. We live in Florida, 15 minutes from the beach so the beach is out and boring to them, they are super active and not going to sit in a bus for over and hour one way to get to ovho rios to do stuff we've already done, and forget anything in costa maya the ruins are defitely not their thing. I was hoping it would be the Honduras, Belize, Cozumel route that the getaway takes. We've done bag ship and that one before and the kids had a blast. They need active. Not beaches and history. That's where I'm coming from. Me. I'm good with whatever. Them. Not so much. They will have fun, but it will likely involve staying on the ship.

Grand Cayman is an awesome port! I'm glad to see NCL going there. We loved it on Carnival. Swimming with the stingrays is very cool plus the rum shops.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but you are speaking about George Town, Grand Cayman, correct? I'm having a hard time finding posts about it.