Shareholder benefit

Gold Mine Gal

I am trying to find the latest Princess Carnival Shareholder Benefit Form and am not having any luck. I found an old form but the email address is not being accepted. Anyone here have a link for me. Thank you for any help.

As far as I know they haven't accepted it by email for a long time, you have to send it by regular mail or fax. I always use fax. If you don't have a fax machine then the free service of faxzero works very well.

Here's the current form but they'll gladly accept any old form or just all of the required information.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=409530&d=1501699350

They created the request form because they were receiving too many incomplete submissions requiring follow-up which slows down the issuance for everyone.

Or no form at all...just write all the relevant info on the proof of ownership and fax it in.

I've done this for 3 different cruises on one piece of paper. Waste not, want not.;p

Download and fill the form in on your computer and use faxzero to send it free and you use ZERO pieces of paper.

Its correct that you don't actually need the official form but I think its less likely to go wrong if you do use it.

If I book back to back cruises I send the first one in, wait for it to be credited, then send the second one in. Otherwise they sometimes don't read it correctly and think its a duplicate of the first one.

Another problem can be the date, if you send in a Carnival PLC proof of stock ownership to Princess in the US it may have the date in UK format and appear not to meet the validity as to date.

So I usually write an explanation of that in BIG letters on the form.

I am trying to find the latest Princess Carnival Shareholder Benefit Form and am not having any luck. I found an old form but the email address is not being accepted. Anyone here have a link for me. Thank you for any help.

Here's the form you requested. It's the one I used about 2 weeks ago.

Tom

Carnival Shareholder Stock form-2017.pdf

Download and fill the form in on your computer and use faxzero to send it free and you use ZERO pieces of paper.

Its correct that you don't actually need the official form but I think its less likely to go wrong if you do use it.

If I book back to back cruises I send the first one in, wait for it to be credited, then send the second one in. Otherwise they sometimes don't read it correctly and think its a duplicate of the first one.

Another problem can be the date, if you send in a Carnival PLC proof of stock ownership to Princess in the US it may have the date in UK format and appear not to meet the validity as to date.

So I usually write an explanation of that in BIG letters on the form.

Thanks for this. Never heard of Faxzero. We have a b2b this December and I sent the first one in and they credited BOTH cruises. Learn something new everyday on cc.

Thanks again

Gerry

Thanks for this. Never heard of Faxzero. We have a b2b this December and I sent the first one in and they credited BOTH cruises. Learn something new everyday on cc.

Thanks again

Gerry

Used faxzero for our upcoming cruise. Always used to fax from work but I gave up working as a bad habit. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed on the form that there's one column for USD, one for British Pounds (can't find the symbol) and one for AUD. However in the last column it lists 50 AUD and under that 100 USD and 250 USD. Is that a typo? Shouldn't it also be 100 AUD and 250 AUD?

I noticed on the form that there's one column for USD, one for British Pounds (can't find the symbol) and one for AUD. However in the last column it lists 50 AUD and under that 100 USD and 250 USD. Is that a typo? Shouldn't it also be 100 AUD and 250 AUD?

It's a typo because it's the same amount as USD and this webpage correctly displays the AUD:

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9Mjc0MjIzfENoaWxkSUQ9LTF8VHlwZT0z&t=1

£££££££

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Has anyone had an issue getting S/H OBC posted prior to final payment date? Normally I would not request it that far ahead, but I want to book a tour and use OBC, so I need it posted.

Several here have posted that they sent the request way before final payment and it was posted.

Call Princess and ask if they got it.

Has anyone had an issue getting S/H OBC posted prior to final payment date? Normally I would not request it that far ahead, but I want to book a tour and use OBC, so I need it posted.

The current application form eliminated the "dated no earlier than 3 months prior to cruise departure date" requirement & replaced it with only a current statement requirement.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=409530&d=1501699350

Maybe the change was made to accommodate passengers who like you & me would use it to pre-pay tours. We recently got SOBC issued for a June 2018 cruise so it's available to use when tours are available.

Despite following their guidance to add a cover letter requesting the credit in my wife's name to balance with my military credit, that didn't happen. A quick call to Booking Support got it transferred to her.