New AIBP Calculator with new daily price and full bottle listings

cruisincdns

First off, my apologies for this newest thread. I realized after I posted my earlier thread this morning that I did not include the drink prices between $10.00 - $12.00 as the new AIBP structure now includes drinks up to $12.00. I know the individual prices are not the current prices but our next cruise on Princess is not until February 2018 so if any of you CC members are taking a Princess cruise in the near future, I would really appreciate it if you could take pictures of the drink menus, including the full bottle wine lists too, and email them to me using the link in my email signature below and I will update the spreadsheet accordingly. It would be nice if there was a "Files" section on CC to post these types of information files to share with fellow CC members rather than posting a new thread when there is an update. I have emailed the CC admins asking them about a "Files" section, like they have on Facebook Groups.

I have attached the updated Excel spreadsheet. You may have to download the free Excel file viewer in order to view the spreadsheet by clicking on his link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=10

Here is the Google Documents link. It should allow you to open up the spreadsheet too:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i6tGB99g37fgoVbQW5ntnfLC5eL8WBtwj9gb4Il3vdI/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you,

Paul

Princess_AIBP_Calculator.xls

First off, my apologies for this newest thread. I realized after I posted my earlier thread this morning that I did not include the drink prices between $10.00 - $12.00 as the new AIBP structure now includes drinks up to $12.00. I know the individual prices are not the current prices but our next cruise on Princess is not until February 2018 so if any of you CC members are taking a Princess cruise in the near future, I would really appreciate it if you could take pictures of the drink menus, including the full bottle wine lists too, and email them to me using the link in my email signature below and I will update the spreadsheet accordingly. It would be nice if there was a "Files" section on CC to post these types of information files to share with fellow CC members rather than posting a new thread when there is an update. I have emailed the CC admins asking them about a "Files" section, like they have on Facebook Groups.

I have attached the updated Excel spreadsheet. You may have to download the free Excel file viewer in order to view the spreadsheet by clicking on his link:

Here is the Google Documents link. It should allow you to open up the spreadsheet too:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i6tGB99g37fgoVbQW5ntnfLC5eL8WBtwj9gb4Il3vdI/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you,

Paul

Thank you for all your work Paul. I don't know if I'm just doing something wrong but I think that you might still need to update the daily price to reflect gratuities - when I plug in the number of days the total cost of package is only showing the 'before gratuities' cost - total cost for day including gratuities is now $68.99.

Thank you for all your work Paul. I don't know if I'm just doing something wrong but I think that you might still need to update the daily price to reflect gratuities - when I plug in the number of days the total cost of package is only showing the 'before gratuities' cost - total cost for day including gratuities is now $68.99.

You can change the value of the field yourself...

Oh, I'll have to take another look then. I thought it said that the gratuity would be reflected in the final drink prices. I must have misunderstood.

Easy to misunderstand - hope OP clarifies, I know I sometimes include Gratuity and other times do not.

Oh, I'll have to take another look then. I thought it said that the gratuity would be reflected in the final drink prices. I must have misunderstood.

My apologies, I see an earlier post pointed out that the Package price does NOT include gratuities whereas the total for Individual drinks does.

Also I think the Package price used in earlier version of spreadsheet did include gratuities - apparently Princess price at that time included gratuities.

So I am totally confused, it seems old version of Evaluator had gratuities in Package Total but not in Individual Drinks Total.

As an earlier poster pointed out you can change the value in field C3 to be $68.98. Hopefully we'll hear back from the author of the Evaluator.

My apologies once more.

• 5 weeks later...

Thank you,

Paul

Hi. Did you get any current wine lists? My wife should be getting pictures of all wine lists for me between Nov 8 & 13. Then I can update the bottled wine analysis (on board versus Total Wine).

Hi. Did you get any current wine lists? My wife should be getting pictures of all wine lists for me between Nov 8 & 13. Then I can update the bottled wine analysis (on board versus Total Wine).

Sorry. All I got was the list of wines by the glass in Vines. It includes a handful of bottles. I did not take pictures of the dining room wine list.

85ba954c8e999ce8aae6849e4465e594.jpg

17a85549a8a4ab22605a62455d3ae4eb.jpg

8b432eca9bba48142e0f8edcd7b0f7d2.jpg

Looking forward to the next revision after some folks can provide you with new menu pricing. Many thanks.

Looking forward to that also to make sure my Bulleit Manhattan is still within the package

Sailing on Dec 5th so hope to know by then

Sorry. All I got was the list of wines by the glass in Vines. It includes a handful of bottles. I did not take pictures of the dining room wine list.

8b432eca9bba48142e0f8edcd7b0f7d2.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. Was this from your Crown cruise earlier this year? I do recognize most of the names as from the old list, so not much has changed yet. All those ones by the glass are sold as bottles from a quick look-over. You know what? Looking at the bottom menu, it occurs to me that IDK what the Princess pour is - I wonder if it is 6oz or 5oz or ??oz?

If there is going to be a lot of change in selection and price, I am thinking it will show up on the fall cruises. Or maybe not until the new year. We shall see.

Thanks for the pictures. Was this from your Crown cruise earlier this year? I do recognize most of the names as from the old list, so not much has changed yet. All those ones by the glass are sold as bottles from a quick look-over. You know what? Looking at the bottom menu, it occurs to me that IDK what the Princess pour is - I wonder if it is 6oz or 5oz or ??oz?

If there is going to be a lot of change in selection and price, I am thinking it will show up on the fall cruises. Or maybe not until the new year. We shall see.

From last week on the Caribbean. Thanks for the reminder to update my signature. [emoji3]

I see they have now priced Stoli Elite outside of AIBP by .50 used to get it:')

Stoli Elit shows up twice. Once under the Crooners Premium section at $12.50 and once under vodka at $10.50. On the rocks would keep it on the AIBP :)