Equinox - hump cabin decision

Whitechapel girl

• 2 months later...
We're just off the Equinox and had 7286 which has the largest balcony of the cabins you mention. We loved it. So I'd go for that one if I was you.

We are booked in 7286 for a March Cruise on Equinox. Looks like a great location. What did you love about it? I'd appreciate any and all comments you might choose to share with us about the cabin and/or ship in general.

Thanks

Gianna D

Can anyone help me make my mind up. After researching hump cabins I am dithering - should I book either cabins 7286, 7290 or 7260. Its for a 10 night ultimate Caribbean cruise. Your thoughts would be most welcome. Thanks

All three have the largest of all the balconies, but I would chose 7260 because it has a forward view. Additionally, it has the bed by the bath whereas the other two have the bed by the balcony. I like the bed by bath configuration much better as it opens up the cabin from the sofa out onto the huge balcony.

Yes please, that's our cabin:):) also.

This cabin has the bed by the balcony which I prefer, so I could lie in bed and watch the sea go by. It has the largest balcony of the angled cabins and is very convenient for the elevators. It is also well situated for walking down the stairs to the MDR. I would definately book it again. I have also stayed in 9192 which has the same size of balcony, but I preferred 7286.

Archived