Who's booked the Seaside and More!

TravelinGert

• 2 weeks later...

I just booked us a grand suite for our family of 5 on March 31st. I was looking for our 2017 spring break trip and ran across the Seaside. I booked it now because I didn't think the suites were going to last long at the prices they were offering. She looks absolutely gorgeous, I'm curious about what their idea of a "marine reserve" island is and we got a suite with all the amenities for what we usually have to pay for two cramped cabins.

However I had to pay a $700 deposit and does anyone know why there appears to be a cubicle on the balcony. Oh and I was not offered a room selection there was one suite offered on Deck 10 and that was it.

However I had to pay a $700 deposit and does anyone know why there appears to be a cubicle on the balcony. Oh and I was not offered a room selection there was one suite offered on Deck 10 and that was it.

If that is one of the angled balconies I think it is a hot tub. OF course we won't really know until it's built. I'm going in January so I can check it out for you.

Bob

I just booked us a grand suite for our family of 5 on March 31st. I was looking for our 2017 spring break trip and ran across the Seaside. I booked it now because I didn't think the suites were going to last long at the prices they were offering. She looks absolutely gorgeous, I'm curious about what their idea of a "marine reserve" island is and we got a suite with all the amenities for what we usually have to pay for two cramped cabins.

I was offered 14003 doing a mock booking but can't change the room selection like I can with the Divina, some bug that will be worked out soon hopefully.

• 4 weeks later...

We're booked Feb. 24th 2018 and I agree, weather can be an issue for us as well. We fly out of Buffalo, crazy, I know. We usually book a day or 2 pre cruise in the winter, just to be sure we make it.

Hopefully, Mother Nature will be kind but, who knows, Feb/Mar. all bets are off.

• 3 weeks later...

Just booked for March 2018. I had to guess which week will be our school's spring break, so I really hope I guessed right.

I got one of the aft balcony S3s. It appears there are several non aft S3s as well, and I have read on these boards that MSC reserves the right to move you around. Anything I can do to ensure they don't move us?

Hey everyone! Just wondering how many out there have booked the Seaside? We've been reading about all the great plans for this ship and it looked so marvelous with the glass bottom walkways and everything. We just up and booked for February 10th, 2018 to celebrate our birthdays. We couldn't be more excited. Just 779 days to go! :eek:

Hope CC gets 2018 countdowns and Seaside roll calls section up soon so we can all start plotting and planning for the fun. :D Since we can't start up our roll call threads yet, how about everyone tell something about what they're looking forward to on their first cruise on the Seaside?

We just booked the same sailing!! Very exciting being on a ship while it's still so new but also in service a few months to work out all the bugs!!

Are you doing the 7 or the 14 day? We are doing the latter.

This was going to be our first MSC cruise, but we got so excited about it, we booked a 7 day MSC cruise for later this year....then we will be experienced MSC cruisers by the time we sail on the Seaside!! ;)

Hey everyone! Just wondering how many out there have booked the Seaside? We've been reading about all the great plans for this ship and it looked so marvelous with the glass bottom walkways and everything. We just up and booked for February 10th, 2018 to celebrate our birthdays. We couldn't be more excited. Just 779 days to go! :eek:

Hope CC gets 2018 countdowns and Seaside roll calls section up soon so we can all start plotting and planning for the fun. :D Since we can't start up our roll call threads yet, how about everyone tell something about what they're looking forward to on their first cruise on the Seaside?

I Am on the same cruise the roll call is already set up and has bee for a few months .Come join us on our cruises roll call page