Yacht Club Part Deux

parallax

Mine too! Also gone...as is Noel, his assistant. Very sad! However, both should be back. We had Gabrielle in December but he left shortly after so maybe he'll be back soon. We had Kabir in April...absolutely fantastic! We will request him again next week when we board once again.

Guiseppe was still on the April 23rd cruise and was wonderful. He said he would be going home after our cruise, however. As for Kabir? OUTSTANDING!!! Best waiter I have had on any cruise. So personable and caring and what a great smile. :)

We will be in the YC in June and this all sounds amazing. We always wanted to try MSC. Has anyone requested a lounger for their balcony? We have made this request many time on NCL and our requests were honored. We do enjoy our time on the balcony...thanks

We will be in the YC in June and this all sounds amazing. We always wanted to try MSC. Has anyone requested a lounger for their balcony? We have made this request many time on NCL and our requests were honored. We do enjoy our time on the balcony...thanks

RTN,,,most balcony staterooms in the YC are not deep enough to accommodate a lounger,,,staterooms 16007 and 16008,,the two Royal suites do have loungers,,staterooms 16001 - 16006 may have room for loungers.

This is a balcony for staterooms 16001-16006:

msc-divina-bow-balcony-cabi.jpg

This is a normal size balcony for YC staterooms:

P1020628-1_zpsce4fb204.jpg

Edited by Mikesa1721

Beautiful photos Mike :)

Here is a video of the balcony of YC1 16034 on the MSC Divina, one of the larger square YC1 onboard:

Views from the balcony of the Royal Suite 16007 on the sistership MSC Fantasia:

MSC Cruises Stateroom Tours and balcony views:

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE] Edited by Norwegian Cruiser 73

Beautiful photos Mike :)

Here is a video of the balcony of YC1 16034 on the MSC Divina, one of the larger square YC1 onboard:

Views from the balcony of the Royal Suite 16007 on the sistership MSC Fantasia:

MSC Cruises Stateroom Tours and balcony views:

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks!!! When are you sailing MSC Seaside Norwegian?? We're sailing a B2B in April 2018,,,,still a couple of YC staterooms left???:D

We are not beer drinkers, but enjoy some white wine in the afternoons--looking at the photos I do not see wine--do you think that can be stocked in the mini bar?

I'm almost certain wine is not available for the mini-bar. Kathiean can correct me if I'm wrong though,,,your butler will be more than happy to deliver some to your stateroom though,,,,:D
Are my eyes deceiving me or it there not a box of Pinot Grigio on the bottom shelf of the pictured refrigerator next to the bottle of water?

RTN,,,most balcony staterooms in the YC are not deep enough to accommodate a lounger,,,staterooms 16007 and 16008,,the two Royal suites do have loungers,,staterooms 16001 - 16006 may have room for loungers.

This is a balcony for staterooms 16001-16006:

msc-divina-bow-balcony-cabi.jpg

This is a normal size balcony for YC staterooms:

P1020628-1_zpsce4fb204.jpg

Just off YC in 15021 & balcony deeper than the one shown & quite adequate, & more comfortable than balcony on Princess.

It was an accident. Definitely not thumbs down.

Thanks for letting us know. I removed the thumbs down icon.

The maitre De now is Giacomo from Sicily, extremely professional & guaranteed to please. I read comments that you have to give a time in Le Muse, not so with Giacomo, he said to com anytime which we did & never had to wait.

I can't say enough how excited I am that Giacomo allows yacht club members to simply arrive when they are hungry without having to hold to a specific time. We don't mind waiting (at all), but I avoid a schedule on holiday whenever possible. I'm sure those that still want standing reservations can be accommodated. I did not fully appreciate the 'dine when I tell you....even if it's 5:30" approach in the MDR last April. This (apparently) new policy will certainly enhance my vacation and will likely increase MSC's share of the American market who have grown accustom to 'my time' dining as a choice on the mainstream lines. BRAVO MSC!!