New to MSC....question about pool towels

25dbb

My daughter and I are going on Divina in June, we are RCCL veterans. How are the pool towels given out and replaced on MSC. We heard that you get one only in your cabin and it gets replaced each evening. Is there anywhere on the pool deck or where you get back on the ship where you can exchange a wet, sandy towel for a fresh one???? Can you get more than one???

25dbb

My daughter and I are going on Divina in June, we are RCCL veterans. How are the pool towels given out and replaced on MSC. We heard that you get one only in your cabin and it gets replaced each evening. Is there anywhere on the pool deck or where you get back on the ship where you can exchange a wet, sandy towel for a fresh one???? Can you get more than one???

25dbb

We've always had at least 2 pool towels in our stateroom. You can go to the pool deck area on deck 14 to exchange out your towels or your room steward will be happy to do it for you as well,,,,:)

You are supposed to get just one towel per person. It should be in your cabin upon arrival. Leave on shower floor and steward will exchange or take to towel place on 14 (limited hours). I bet if you asked your room steward for an extra he/she would oblige. My room steward was willing to do pretty much anything. Enjoy~!

I cruised by myself, there were two in the closet when I boarded and each was replaced when I left it on the bathroom floor. They are bright orange, which makes it easy to spot fellow MSCers on the beach. :)

Ans, like RC, if you lose it, you will pay for it, $20, if I recall.

Edited by maureencruiser