Does Liberty of the Seas have a poolside grill?

Does Liberty of the Seas have a poolside grill? With burgers, pizza, hot dogs? I saw a post from 2010- basically a no.. but wondered if they have changed that. Someone mentioned (on a different site) at times they set up a buffet near the kids pool- ?

Does Liberty of the Seas have a poolside grill? With burgers, pizza, hot dogs? I saw a post from 2010- basically a no.. but wondered if they have changed that. Someone mentioned (on a different site) at times they set up a buffet near the kids pool- ?

No permanent poolside grill.

Sometimes they will set up a poolside buffet, but not every day.

I wish I knew about the Liberty but the Explorer and the Adventure just have the same hockey pucks that are in the windjammer that they bring out by the pool on one sea day. Nothing cooked fresh in front of you. I have only seen that on Carnival and Princess. (fresh burger, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches) I would love to see it on Royal.

Just about every sailing I've been on, one day they will do a poolside set up; hamburgers, fried chicken, bbq ribs. But agreed, it not cooked in front of you.

On the Liberty they set up large charcoal grills and grilled ribs and BBQ chicken poolside. It was very good as matter fact.

We've seen that on a couple of different Royal sailings. Both times it was listed in the Compass.

Just confirming they set up hot dogs and burgers on the pool deck at least once on the 10-night Liberty of the Seas sailing on May 6th. Pizza is always available at Sorrento's on the Royal Promenade. They also offer hot dogs and burgers and pizza at lunch at the Windjammer buffet.

Have fun!

Royal Caribbean marches to a different drummer -- every other line we've sailed on has an outdoor grill with burgers and other items.

We enjoy it because we don't eat hamburgers at home and they are a treat on a cruise (Except RCI :mad:)

Currently on Liberty...they are setting up Poolside chaffing dishes for lunch to be served from 12-2 poolside, but I do not see a grill. Will post menu later on. Today is a sea day with great weather and the pool is packed. They did come around and put stickers with the current time on unoccupied reserved chairs this morning and absolutely did remove items when no one showed up withing 1/2 hour to an hour of the time. YOU ROCK, pool attendants!!! :)

...They did come around and put stickers with the current time on unoccupied reserved chairs this morning and absolutely did remove items when no one showed up withing 1/2 hour to an hour of the time. YOU ROCK, pool attendants!!! :)

Nice policy, I wish they would do this fleetwide.:)

Just confirming they set up hot dogs and burgers on the pool deck at least once on the 10-night Liberty of the Seas sailing on May 6th. Pizza is always available at Sorrento's on the Royal Promenade. They also offer hot dogs and burgers and pizza at lunch at the Windjammer buffet.

Have fun!

We just got off a 10 day and no BBQ. They just bring hot food out on pool deck from Windjammer

Currently on Liberty...they are setting up Poolside chaffing dishes for lunch to be served from 12-2 poolside, but I do not see a grill. Will post menu later on. Today is a sea day with great weather and the pool is packed. They did come around and put stickers with the current time on unoccupied reserved chairs this morning and absolutely did remove items when no one showed up withing 1/2 hour to an hour of the time. YOU ROCK, pool attendants!!! :)

Outstanding! We saw the pool chair policies being enforced on Oasis a few weeks ago as well, and thoughts the pool attendants did an outstanding job. Hopefully this is the beginning off a new trend on RCI.

Outstanding! We saw the pool chair policies being enforced on Oasis a few weeks ago as well, and thoughts the pool attendants did an outstanding job. Hopefully this is the beginning off a new trend on RCI.

That's fantastic. My wife and I always had to go to deck 12 to lounge in the sun. We counted over 50 chairs that no one was occupying with just towels or sunscreen on the liberty 10 night

On the Liberty they set up large charcoal grills and grilled ribs and BBQ chicken poolside. It was very good as matter fact.

Really? How long ago was that? I didn't see anything like that....:confused:

We just got off a 10 day and no BBQ. They just bring hot food out on pool deck from Windjammer

I was on that cruise, and concur with bluebeard39.....

So they brought out the same burgers and dogs you would get in the Windjammer, along with the usual condiments, including sauerkraut. Nothing else. I guess the purpose is to keep you from having leave the pool to grab something to eat.

DH and I got up and were poolside at 6:30 this morning...the seats we wanted already had towels on them...no bieg deal, we took the ones behind them. The attendant came by about a half hour later and started putting the times on the chairs with tape. Eventually, he removed the towels on the chairs in front of us and on other chairs as well. A family came and sat on the chairs in front of us, and then left. Another family came and set up camp in the same chairs. At 10:30, there was a bit of a fuss made by the woman who apparently had originally put her towels there before we got there at 6:30! She shows up 4 hours later and expects her chairs to be waiting for her? We were having such a hard time holding our laughter in! :)