Horizon NY Sailings and FTTF

cyndepet

Has anybody who will be sailing on the Horizon out of NY been offered FTTF yet? We had to cancel our Vista cruise in May 2018 and reschedule for Horizon in June 2018. When we originally booked Vista last month, FFTF was listed right away. But this weekend when we booked Horizon, it's not listed in the shore excursions.

When we cruised the Vista out of New York last Thanksgiving, there were about 120 Diamonds and 600 - 700 Platinums on board. I would have thought that left no room for FTTF's, or if there were any, it would have been a long wait after check-in to board.

The Diamonds even had a great Captain's brunch with Wagyu Beef as an entree, and JH droned on and on as emcee.

A lot of stuff for the Horizon hasn't been scheduled yet, like Steakhouse reservations, etc., so it's anyone's guess when and if they'll begin offering the normal options.

I think that may be one of the sailing where FTTF isn't going to be offered. I can't look for the link right now but check Carnival's FAQ for it.

Thanks - I just found it there.

• FTTF can only be purchased prior to the cruise; al a carte services cannot be purchased onboard. FTTF is now open on sail dates through 2018, where applicable. It will be offered on the Carnival Horizon starting with the 12/01/2018 departure. For 2019 sail dates, please check back in the Spring of 2018.