Horizon specialty dining reservations

ruderhaus

Hello everybody,

we are booked on one of "Carnival Horizon's" Mediterranean cruises and have been wondering about the availability of specialty restaurant reservations. As of now it doesn't seem to be possible to request reservations via the "My Cruise Manager" and of course sending an e-mail won't work either as it's a still unfinished ship.

Does anybody remember how this was handled by Carnival when "Carnival Vista" was introduced?

Thanks for any advice!

Hello everybody,

we are booked on one of "Carnival Horizon's" Mediterranean cruises and have been wondering about the availability of specialty restaurant reservations. As of now it doesn't seem to be possible to request reservations via the "My Cruise Manager" and of course sending an e-mail won't work either as it's a still unfinished ship.

Does anybody remember how this was handled by Carnival when "Carnival Vista" was introduced?

Thanks for any advice!

I think the Vista Steakhouse opened reservations when the 1st cruise was about 3 or 4 months out. But keep checking weekly as your cruise gets closer.

I had emailed asking about the Chef's Table for the Horizon TA and was told to contact them about the beginning of December:

Since our Carnival Horizon is not complete yet, and our ship staff is not onboard to take reservations for our Chef's Table and specialty restaurants, we ask that you please resend your request on the first of December.