New Perspective on Cruising the Sun--Part Two!!

nadirsup

Casey took our embarkation photo which was very hurried due to my darling daughter leaving her phone in a bathroom all the way at check in so no photo with the 3 teens☹️She was a busy gal on the Sun. I caught her a few times behind the counter and then taking photos at ports and in the dining rooms! You have a very talented daughter and I can tell in your writing how proud!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We also saw her off and on throughout the same cruise - and she was always running and busy so I didn't get the chance to chat with her. She looked like she was doing a great job though!! :)

Thanks ljrfrm! Any Casey sighting we can read about only makes us smile! Yes indeed, she has been REALLY busy....our girls are leaving Ketchikan tonight--07-15-- on the way to Vancouver--where If I am not mistaken JohnsBride23 is boarding for a honeymoon? Also.....If anyone sees Casey can you tell her to please call her mother!! lol and thanks all!

July 17th the Sun is in beautiful Vancouver where she ends and begins her next adventure. As everyone following knows, my wife and I have traveled on the Sun vicariously with our daughter Casey, but on July 17th the Sun has a very distinct opportunity we at home can not participate in....the Sun took Casey across the Equator, around the Horn and through the Canal....Casey celebrated Christmas and Thanksgiving and New Years on the Sun, without her family for the first time ever....the Sun has been Casey's home and her love for almost a year, and again we must leave her in the capable hands of the ship to be there for Casey's 21st birthday.... Yes, our little rock star turns 21 tomorrow, and although we will not be with her, we know she will be celebrating yet another milestone aboard the Sun..

As always, thanks all for listening and see you on the high seas soon!!!

July 17th the Sun is in beautiful Vancouver where she ends and begins her next adventure. As everyone following knows, my wife and I have traveled on the Sun vicariously with our daughter Casey, but on July 17th the Sun has a very distinct opportunity we at home can not participate in....the Sun took Casey across the Equator, around the Horn and through the Canal....Casey celebrated Christmas and Thanksgiving and New Years on the Sun, without her family for the first time ever....the Sun has been Casey's home and her love for almost a year, and again we must leave her in the capable hands of the ship to be there for Casey's 21st birthday.... Yes, our little rock star turns 21 tomorrow, and although we will not be with her, we know she will be celebrating yet another milestone aboard the Sun..

As always, thanks all for listening and see you on the high seas soon!!!

Wishing Casey a wonder & happy birthday.

• 1 month later...

Hello Casey's dad! Casey says hello!

We met her on our back to back cruises from Vancouver to Seward (and back) on the NCL Sun, 8-28 to 9-11.

I found her within the first few days, then kept seeing her everywhere. I don't know how to post pictures, but took one of her.

She is delightful, and very hard working!!! You should be very proud!