Harmony CLS ?

It really is ones best guess, but I would be happy with that cabin.

thanks andrew....looks good to me as well.

we have a waitlist for 11240 in the center...if it stays they way it is we will be happy with 11244.

have a great day..

• 2 weeks later...
It really is ones best guess, but I would be happy with that cabin.

off topic question.

my wife and i are going on allure 3/5/17...

i received an email a few days ago from RCL that cruise docs are ready..

i have been going on for the past 3 days to print them and nothing under cruise docs is showing up. have you ever had this issue?

thanks..

off topic question.

i have been going on for the past 3 days to print them and nothing under cruise docs is showing up. have you ever had this issue?

thanks..

No, that's a new one to me.:confused: If it doesn't change in a few days you might want to ask on the main RC CC boards, or you could call RC.

DW just mentioned that set sail passes should be ready this far out, but not normally the cruise docs. She says approx 45 days for them. I guess give it a few more days.

Edited by A&L_Ont

off topic question.

thanks..

You might try changing web browsers. Seems like a time or two Firefox wouldn't open but no problem with Internet Explorer.

John

p.s. Andrew, we'll be in 1734 on Harmony next week . . . we'll see if the tenants are taking care of your place. :)

You might try changing web browsers. Seems like a time or two Firefox wouldn't open but no problem with Internet Explorer.

John

p.s. Andrew, we'll be in 1734 on Harmony next week . . . we'll see if the tenants are taking care of your place. :)

John, you might have Seepaul as one of your stewards. If so let him know that Andrew and Lisa from Canada say hello. We have sailed with him a few times and found him to be a wonderful guy.

Enjoy your cruise. :)

Edited by A&L_Ont

No, that's a new one to me.:confused: If it doesn't change in a few days you might want to ask on the main RC CC boards, or you could call RC.

DW just mentioned that set sail passes should be ready this far out, but not normally the cruise docs. She says approx 45 days for them. I guess give it a few more days.

thanks

John

not the browser but thanks for the tip..

guess if nothing in a few days a call will be in order...

John, you might have Seepaul as one of your stewards. If so let him know that Andrew and Lisa from Canada say hello. We have sailed with him a few times and found him to be a wonderful guy.

Will do Andrew! I'll find him and give him your best!

not the browser but thanks for the tip..

guess if nothing in a few days a call will be in order...

Sorry that wasn't of help, but hope RC can get this sorted out for you.

John

Introduced ourselves to Seepaul early in the week and he's just one of a number of amazing staff on deck 17. We have Khotri and Alain (sp?) but we feel like we've gotten to interact with pretty much all of the team.

When are you back on Harmony Andrew, and what cabin? - I'll pass that along to Seepaul. He said to tell you, Lisa & Owen hello and he'll look forward to hopefully seeing you again!

John

IMG_6042_zps5vda2dig.jpg

Introduced ourselves to Seepaul early in the week and he's just one of a number of amazing staff on deck 17. We have Khotri and Alain (sp?) but we feel like we've gotten to interact with pretty much all of the team.

When are you back on Harmony Andrew, and what cabin? - I'll pass that along to Seepaul. He said to tell you, Lisa & Owen hello and he'll look forward to hopefully seeing you again!

John

IMG_6042_zps5vda2dig.jpg

Hi John.

Awesome on seeing Seapaul! Let him know that we are back March 11th in cabin SLS 1724. Say hi back and we will see him then. You are right, the stewards are great up there.

Enjoy the rest of your week on board and have a blast.

Andrew

. . . of this thread, I promise!

Andrew - posted a similar reply (I thought) on Tapatalk, but it doesn't appear it made it, so this may be duplicate info.

Seepaul will be here on March 11 and he'll have your cabin. He's looking forward to seeing you again and asked if Owen is coming with you.

He says you're famous here with all your Oasis class sailings over the years and gave a long list of stewards that know you guys including most of those on board now including ours, Khatri & Alain. :) Really a fun and kind group! We'll be looking forward to your scopes!

John & Debbie

one last thing and then i can make an educated decision.

would i hear lots of noise in OS 14640 from splashaway bay above that suite.

ok now i am done and thanks....

Sailed in this same room last year for a back to back and had no issues whatsoever! However being kiwis we don't tend to get that agitated with the odd scratch or bump, we didn't hear a thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

. . . of this thread, I promise!

Andrew - posted a similar reply (I thought) on Tapatalk, but it doesn't appear it made it, so this may be duplicate info.

Seepaul will be here on March 11 and he'll have your cabin. He's looking forward to seeing you again and asked if Owen is coming with you.

He says you're famous here with all your Oasis class sailings over the years and gave a long list of stewards that know you guys including most of those on board now including ours, Khatri & Alain. :) Really a fun and kind group! We'll be looking forward to your scopes!

John & Debbie

As I said the collective gang on deck 17 on Oasis Class ships are amazing. Seeing that it is Saturday it might be too late to let Seapaul know that Owen is coming. He will have to find it in person in 6 weeks or so.

Safe trip home to you and Debbie. I'm glad to hear that you had a good time.

Andrew

• 1 month later...
RC doesn't charge more for prepaid gratuities for two stewards VS one. The tips for the RLS and a GS are the exact same. We always tip over and above that amount. We give them each their own envelope with around $50 each. Sometimes we give more but never less. It really depends on what you feel like doing.

Hope this helps.

Andrew

hey andrew....leaving tomorrow on allure. this morning got upgraded to OS 11644. we had been talking about this one a while back. i was worried about the possible noise above from the family suite. well it's an upgrade and i wont turn that down.

hope the hot tub water doesn;t come down from above. that would be a bad thing...let you know what we think of this cabin when we get back..hope all is well.

hey andrew....leaving tomorrow on allure. this morning got upgraded to OS 11644. we had been talking about this one a while back. i was worried about the possible noise above from the family suite. well it's an upgrade and i wont turn that down.

hope the hot tub water doesn;t come down from above. that would be a bad thing...let you know what we think of this cabin when we get back..hope all is well.

John, that is an wesome upgrade. You should be good, so long as the water from above is not yellow. If it is you will be golden.:eek::')

Harmony is 6 days off for us. My live review should help with you post cruise blues. You two enjoy Allure with your amazing upgrade. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have stayed in both CLS 1750 and 1752 on the Harmony of the Seas on the American Inaugural cruise as well as over Christmas. I can say that I never heard any noice coming from the room across the hall and in fact, I didn't realize that it was even there. Having been a veteran of many GS and Allure OS, I was most impressed with the side facing CLS and have already booked again for this Thanksgiving in room 1710 on the Harmony. With 4 people, having the 2 bathrooms is key. Additionally, having the suite lounge located so close to your room, you have the ability to pop in whenever you want and it certainly adds to the cruise experience. If you have the opportunity, do not miss it!!