Azamara Quest- Love Boat!

oldshoe

FYI There was an article in the July 10, 2016 Chicago Tribune travel section, titled "21st-century love boat to set sail on sex cruise."

This article refers to the Azamara Quest, chartered by the Original Group, for September 26, 2017 to October 3, 2017 from Italy to Croatia.

I think passengers would want to know about the use of the ships before cruising with Azamara.

This is old news and much discussion here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2362520

FYI, if anyone is worried about Quest and Journey being used for such events, if you'll excuse the pun, this ship has already sailed. Azamara have had quite a number of such cruises in the past. The same for many other cruiselines.

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden

FYI There was an article in the July 10, 2016 Chicago Tribune travel section, titled "21st-century love boat to set sail on sex cruise."

This article refers to the Azamara Quest, chartered by the Original Group, for September 26, 2017 to October 3, 2017 from Italy to Croatia.

I think passengers would want to know about the use of the ships before cruising with Azamara.

Old news indeed and not at all relevant to anyone sailing on the "normal" Azamara cruises. Silversea and Crystal also do these type of special cruise charters, as I'm sure do many other cruise lines.

Thanks Oldshoe for pointing this out. :) Many people may have missed the other postings. Not everyone takes the time (or has the time) to do a search of things like this, so I see no problem at all of having another posting of such information.

Thanks again. :)

Thanks Oldshoe for pointing this out. :) Many people may have missed the other postings. Not everyone takes the time (or has the time) to do a search of things like this, so I see no problem at all of having another posting of such information.

Thanks again. :)

Part of my point (apart from there being a thread already on the subject) is that there are many such cruises and not just Azamara, so if anyone is worried about how Azamara ships are used then it is probably either too late if you've been on them already or it's going to severely limit your choices across all lines if you haven't. There's another clothing optional charter of Quest on the 2nd-11th August 2016.

Phil

What do you think those passengers In your cabin before you did in that bed, or on that sofa? :eek: At least on clothing optional cruises, I've heard that everyone carries a towel to sit on in public areas. On a normal cruise, in their own cabins? Not so much!