Journey The Patio

capegirl

I don't think you can reserve. On our April crossing there were plenty of tables. And service was quick so people finished fast and were out of there, freeing up more tables.

We were on the Journey July 10 - 21. The first three days the Patio was quite underutilized, but once it was "discovered" it was usually about 3/4 full. On one occasion, we saw people placing an order and carrying it back into Windows Cafe since the patio tables were all occupied ... probably due to the ideal alfresco dining weather. Definitely try it at least once. Unfortunately the menu never changes, but as the previous poster reports, it is possible to get your starter from the Windows Cafe buffet. We found the dining experience at the Patio superior to the main dining room, and casual attire was welcome. It is closed whenever there is an evening deck event, and on the Azamazing Evening.

• 2 weeks later...
One thing could make it perfect...add a selection of grilled seafood! A shrimp skewer or grilled fish, even a portobello mushroom grilled (yum!) and I would have enjoyed it!

They had fish the times I went. One I liked one I did not. now the Mushroom would be great- love a veggie meal.