Website - Land Discoveries (pdf brochure) what am I doing wrong?

Hoyaheel

At some point in the past, I was able to log in and download a pdf of the land discoveries available for our upcoming cruise. Today, I cannot figure out how to do it. I click the link for Book Land Discoveries under booked guests, log in, and it just goes to My Reservation page and I can't find any other link to find that brochure. Where did it go? (US website) Thanks for any helpful hints! (I just want to check to see if any of the port times have changed or if offerings have changed - more tours added etc)

It's not critical, but husband and I have a long drive on Sunday and it would be a good opportunity to discuss what we might want to do on that trip :p

I found from a previous thread last year that I have to login as you have done onto 'my reservation' to the screen where you cannot access your booking but it shows your reservation - keeping logged in on this screen! and then open a new tab - use this link. I keep this link on my favourites.

https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/dc/myAccount/customizeCruise.do?cS=SIDENAV

By Azamazing process you can then press the select booking against your reservation and view, add shore excursions etc. The Azamara website really is a work of art!

Also, on this link you can download PDF brochure without login to your booking.

http://browse.azamaraclubcruises.com/shoreExcursions/brochure/view.do?_ga=1.72296410.870826062.1469518272

Think there should be a CC sticky with handy hints.

Edited by santrah
Additional info added

I had been some convoluted instructions from the Azamara homepage with a two-step voodoo, but I found a simpler way: log in, then choose "online checkin" -- this will bring up your reservation(s) with a working "select" button -- no need to do this step twice! After clicking "select" choose "shore excursions" -- and the "download a brochure" button will appear top right.

I had been some convoluted instructions from the Azamara homepage with a two-step voodoo, but I found a simpler way: log in, then choose "online checkin" -- this will bring up your reservation(s) with a working "select" button -- no need to do this step twice! After clicking "select" choose "shore excursions" -- and the "download a brochure" button will appear top right.

I'm not sure I did it exactly that way, but it *did* work - so thank you both!! I'm usually good at finding information even on convoluted websites, but darned if this didn't confound me!