Very far out, but... 2019?

florisdekort

Bonnie - Do you know when Azamara will publish 2019 itineraries? I have spotted Journey and Quest on the websites of various ports, so a schedule is clearly being worked and dock space is being secured... I would love to turn my 2018 Christmas & New Year's sailing on Quest into a back to back :)

Bonnie - Do you know when Azamara will publish 2019 itineraries? I have spotted Journey and Quest on the websites of various ports, so a schedule is clearly being worked and dock space is being secured... I would love to turn my 2018 Christmas & New Year's sailing on Quest into a back to back :)

we all do or longer.. waiting!!

Don't encourage them -- that just raises the problems of charters bumping the early bookers. Azamara already has the earliest announcements; they might do better to hold off a little longer until all the charters are sorted out.

Don't encourage them -- that just raises the problems of charters bumping the early bookers. Azamara already has the earliest announcements; they might do better to hold off a little longer until all the charters are sorted out.

I don't disagree re charters, but I'm just asking "when", not "when should it be".

Floris

Perhaps your itinerary planner can have 2019 start with something new for us regular back to backers and (for example) include a Great Barrier Reef cruise and/or a cruise to some of the South Pacific islands or even Tahiti... as opposed to the usual run to/from Auckland. Just dreaming :)

Cheers,

Floris

The 2019 itineraries will be published by November 2016.

The 2019 itineraries will be published by November 2016.

That's brilliant, thank you very much. Perhaps Larry can open them for early bookings himself on his October 24 LCV voyage - that would be a nice touch for regulars :)

Floris

• 3 months later...
I'm now hearing the 2019 itineraries will be released in January as well.

Thank you Bonnie. After the 'January' news, I was told that it is actually still too early to say anything at all and it might be later than that. Good to read it's still looking like it will be January after all.

Floris

Edited by florisdekort

• 2 months later...
I understood from 'Miami' yesterday that 2019 is now scheduled to be released 'end March'.

Floris

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I can imagine what with Cuba and the plans for new itineraries, there is a lot of juggling to do. I'm happy to wait until they have the "i's" dotted and the "t's" crossed. :)

I understood from 'Miami' yesterday that 2019 is now scheduled to be released 'end March'.

Floris

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes Floris I think you are correct. I was just on the Quest and asked Joao, Loyalty & Sales Manager, he also told me March.

Pat

Edited by acruisergirl

• 2 weeks later...

On the Dec 1 2016 Quest cruise Captain Carl told LCV cocktail party guests he was doing his favorite job: working with his staff to review 2019 itineraries to verify the ships can get to the ports safely, in that order and on time using published weather, sea currents and tides plus local and Azamara knowledge. The itinerary and any comments are sent back to Miami 1 or 2 times before publishing. Carl said Azamara Miami has an excellent itinerary planner and Azamara does this process earlier than others to book the best berths.

On the Dec 1 2016 Quest cruise Captain Carl told LCV cocktail party guests he was doing his favorite job: working with his staff to review 2019 itineraries to verify the ships can get to the ports safely, in that order and on time using published weather, sea currents and tides plus local and Azamara knowledge. The itinerary and any comments are sent back to Miami 1 or 2 times before publishing. Carl said Azamara Miami has an excellent itinerary planner and Azamara does this process earlier than others to book the best berths.

Thank you MissyMom...I have shared your kind comments with our Director of the Itinerary department.