What are our crew's favorite ports?

BBMacLaird

Bonnie, can't make the link work - is it because I'm using the app rather than the website?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Did you get the link to work?

I have no idea what impact using an app would have. The blog is up on our website under Blog.

We've polled some of our crew about their favorite ports.

We'd love to hear which are yours?

Azamara's Crew Has Been Everywhere: These Are the Ports They Love Most!

The link is working on my iPad!:)

Anywhere where there is sun, but seriously:

Sydney

Honolulu

Auckland

Vancouver

Edited by upwarduk

Hvar and Zadar in Croatia are very high up on my list.

I also love Bergen

And I can never get enough of Gaudi in Barcelona

Nice article - just wondered given a crew member said Bermuda and Azamara have not been there for years, was this a soft signal of a new itinerary (or have we a crew member still waiting for their favourite, I hope he is lucky as I did enjoy Bermuda on Celebrity)

I have no idea what impact using an app would have. The blog is up on our website under Blog.

No, still can't but I looked the article up on your website - very well interesting. Sydney and Chania seem to be favourites!

No, still can't but I looked the article up on your website - very well interesting. Sydney and Chania seem to be favourites!

I often can't access links on CC with my IPad either. I think it's a Safari issue. So Phil recommended downloading the Opera web browser and all the links work fine when using it.

A lot of crew, when asked their favourite port, say Kotor and Sorrento. They happen to be two of my favourite ports too. Also Barcelona, despite having been there over 60 times. I think my absolute favourite port has to be Sanary sur Mer though. I do wish Azamara would do more calls here and not to boring nearby Marseille or Toulon. I just love Sanary, such French chic....and there is a wonderful handbag shop there!

Edited by Lottie A

I asked our web guru why some people have trouble opening the links I post. She did some testing and found the CC app doesn't like hyperlinks to external sites, eg our Azamara website.

So to test this finding, here's the full URL. Would those using the CC app test by clicking for me?

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/blog/azamara’s-crew-has-been-everywhere-these-are-ports-they-love-most

Sorry, Bonnie, still couldn't get the link to work.

The same here.

But issues with the App are not new.

Thanks Bonnie for looking into the issue. As you suggested I just went to the website blog.

Thanks Bonnie you did a good job but it's nothing you can fix though

Works fine on iPhone etc so long as you don't use the forums app. The app is the issue. It's so much of a pain now I've disabled it. It's not a problem unique to cruise critic. It's an issue on most forums.

It's not a service provider issue, aol, EE. cisytem and open world all give the BT

Edited by uktog

Any port I haven't been to yet :) Let's get some Azamara cruises to the Amazon, South Africa, South Pacific, French Polynesia, Hawaii, Alaska, Japan, etc. (back) on the calendar.

Edited by florisdekort

Bonnie, both the links work for me through the app on my Android phone.

It's a mystery why some links work for a few while other links don't, and some people can't get any links to open? I was buoyed by the reported discovery that those that use the app can't open hyperlinks but that's been debunked. So back to ground zero.

I'll try to remember to use both a hyperlink and the full URL which should cover the majority of the community.

Any port I haven't been to yet :) Let's get some Azamara cruises to the Amazon, South Africa, South Pacific, French Polynesia, Hawaii, Alaska, Japan, etc. (back) on the calendar.

Good suggestions but I think all, with the exception of Japan, are one-offs...meaning now and then we could include them in the rotation but not regularly. They each require a big 'geographic detour' and thus need to be planned far in advance, with plenty of marketing to back them up.

I'm not privy to what's being planned for 2019 but there may be a surprise or two!

Good suggestions but I think all, with the exception of Japan, are one-offs...meaning now and then we could include them in the rotation but not regularly. They each require a big 'geographic detour' and thus need to be planned far in advance, with plenty of marketing to back them up.

I'm not privy to what's being planned for 2019 but there may be a surprise or two!

I think those of us who love Azamara and cruise with the line regularly are ready for a surprise or two..........

Here's hoping