Which Island would you stay aboard??

Wilfam

Hey all, I am still doing research, becoming a bit more excited each day.

Of all the Islands below, which would you miss....and why?

Hydra:

Sifnos:

Parikia, Paros:

Patmos:

Kusadasi, Turkey: Booking a private tour here already, adding on the houses as well.

Mykanos:

If you Dive is there a site near one of these that is mind blowing?? I have dove many places, but do prefer to be underwater when possible. With my hubby along I will try to pick one dive spot along the journey and stay above water with him. ;)

I love the water and am hoping to enjoy the sports platform and perhaps a dive or two god willing the seas are calm and visibility is excellent.

Thank you again for the information you are able to pass me, I truly appreciate all you are able to share. :D:D:D

Wilfam,

Have not been to Hydra or Paros, so can't comment. Sifnos is quiet -- not sure if SD has a tour there or not -- maybe an olive press thing. But kind of cute to wander around for a bit.

Do NOT miss Patmos! The tour to St John's monastery is quite good -- and it is one of the greener Greek isles. We quite liked it.

Glad you have tours at Ephesus -- lifetime experience.

And do not miss Mykonos! Charming village to wander -- good food. Think they have a tour or two, but if you've never been there, it's much more fun just to wander!

Don't know anything about diving, but don't remember any such options. Also not many options for water sports -- water may generally be too cold, depending on time of year.

Enjoy -- and do report back!

Vandrefalk

We have been to all of those islands and I would not stay on board for any of them. They are all unique.

I wrote this report a few years ago but it describes most of your islands and the SD excursions that we enjoyed:

http://dreamingonthesea.blogspot.com/2010/06/grecian-holiday-part-i-athens-may-22.html

You will also find information on your other stops in this thread that we did:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1576769

Start around post 120

• 3 weeks later...