Seaside thermal spa?

YellowDog

I know we don't know much yet, but does anyone have any info on what the thermal spa might be like on the seaside? For my wife the one thing that she was disappointed about on the Divina was the thermal spa which didn't have a lot to offer. Maybe someone had seen an artist rendering of that area or something? It would help me really sell this to my DW. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...

Thanks. Its funny, they just changed (updated) the deck plans recently. On the old ones they has a little part that said "pool" which I imagine was like a thermo hot tub type pool. (My DW will really liked that on on the NCL Getaway) Now on the new plans its gone...Like you I don't know all the fancy spa words either.

Thalassotherapy (from the Greek word thalassa, meaning "sea") is the medical use of seawater (saltwater) as a form of therapy. It is based on the systematic use of seawater, sea products like seaweeds, and warm temps. The properties of seawater are believed to have beneficial effects upon the pores of the skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 months later...

I am hoping the same. I love the Divina but the one thing it is missing is the thermal spa like on Princess and Holland America ships where they have the heated ceramic chairs, mister showers with herbal scents and a very large jacuzzi (HAL's is the size of a swimming pool). I am hoping the new Seaside features similar. All the Divina has is lounge chairs (not the heated ceramic ones) over looking the ocean and a sauna and steam with no herbal scents.

• 3 months later...
I am hoping the same. I love the Divina but the one thing it is missing is the thermal spa like on Princess and Holland America ships where they have the heated ceramic chairs, mister showers with herbal scents and a very large jacuzzi (HAL's is the size of a swimming pool). I am hoping the new Seaside features similar. All the Divina has is lounge chairs (not the heated ceramic ones) over looking the ocean and a sauna and steam with no herbal scents.

Wow, this is very disappointing. I have spa access on Seaside in February and was hoping for at least the same experience as in the "Away" NCL ships. We enjoy our time in thassolotherapy pool, heated loungers and different "room" experiences. I guess we will have to wait and hoping it is more than what Divina is offering. I guess we will just still all have to wait :confused: