3,000+ Photos of Regal Princess

Editor Colleen

We've got big news here at Cruise Critic! We're excited to announce the launch of a professional photo album (including some cabin panoramas) for Regal Princess. We've added literally thousands of photos to our site, and we'd love it if you could look them over and give us your feedback.

Check out photos from Regal Princess

Want more? We've also added photos for Norwegian's Pride of America and Norwegian Sky, as well as Holland America's Eurodam.

Enjoy!

Colleen

Sorry to be so dumb...or at least not tech savvy. How/where do I view the 3,000 pictures of the Regal. We'll be on her in November and would look to have a 'sneak peek.' :D

In the 1st post click on Regal Princess to view the photos. :)

If that doesn't work for you then click on this link to view them: http://gallery.cruisecritic.com/ships/regal-princess-679/

We've enjoyed a combined 6 weeks on the Royal & Regal & hopefully you'll enjoy the Regal as much as we did. :D

Edited by Astro Flyer

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much everyone for the feedback. We consider it all. I appreciate you taking the time to look through the albums and hope they help you for your next vacation (or just inspire! I know I'm thinking of my next cruise).

Best,

Colleen

• 4 weeks later...
Thank you so much everyone for the feedback. We consider it all. I appreciate you taking the time to look through the albums and hope they help you for your next vacation (or just inspire! I know I'm thinking of my next cruise).

Best,

Colleen

Thank you Colleen...the photos and 360° images are very helpful. :)

I frequently direct those concerned about the Royal-class standard size balconies to your 360° image to decide for themselves if it's sufficient room for them...it worked for me.

I looked at the 360° image & photos of a minisuite balcony and they are very deceptive. There may be a couple of balconies that look like this however the majority of the Royal-class balconies (standard, deluxe or minisuite) are the same as your 360° image of a standard balcony.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Thank you Colleen...the photos and 360° images are very helpful. :)

I frequently direct those concerned about the Royal-class standard size balconies to your 360° image to decide for themselves if it's sufficient room for them...it worked for me.

I looked at the 360° image & photos of a minisuite balcony and they are very deceptive. There may be a couple of balconies that look like this however the majority of the Royal-class balconies (standard, deluxe or minisuite) are the same as your 360° image of a standard balcony.

Thanks so much for the info. We'll keep it in mind as we schedule other shoots. Cabins are always a challenge. :) I'm glad you are visiting our photo albums and hope we have more for you soon!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much for these wonderful photos. Hubby and I are sailing on the Regal in January. This will be his first cruise and I think we've picked the right ship to convince him that we should go cruising at LEAST once a year. The Regal is beautiful.

Thank you again!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Many thanks. We get onboard on 17th Jan for two weeks. The ship looks lovely.

CC did a great job with the photos & if you have a balcony they have a 360 degree view of what most balconies look like. Hopefully you were able to copy & paste the link to the photos to share with your roll call.

http://gallery.cruisecritic.com/ships/regal-princess-679/balcony-cabin-100478/balcony--v24189/

We've enjoyed 28 days on the Royal and 18 days on the Regal so obviously we enjoy this class of ship...Buon Viaggio! :D

Edited by Astro Flyer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
In the 1st post click on Regal Princess to view the photos. :)

If that doesn't work for you then click on this link to view them: http://gallery.cruisecritic.com/ships/regal-princess-679/

We've enjoyed a combined 6 weeks on the Royal & Regal & hopefully you'll enjoy the Regal as much as we did. :D

My first time seeing posts of these photos. Is there albums for the Royal?

• 4 weeks later...
My first time seeing posts of these photos. Is there albums for the Royal?

Based on the first post by Editor Colleen, the only other ships are Norwegian's Pride of America and Norwegian Sky, as well as Holland America's Eurodam.

The Royal is basically identical except for the small aft pool on deck 17, possibly some limited access under the lifeboats on deck 7, a couple of windows in Princess Live and the best change for me was adding side aisles to the Princess Theater.