Booking Flights thru Princess

DKobler

Does Princess have a connection for booking flights? We usually cruise on Celebrity and use their ChoiceAir to book our flights. Often provides huge savings on airline tickets. Getting ready to book flight from O'Hare to Heathrow in May.

Does Princess have a connection for booking flights? We usually cruise on Celebrity and use their ChoiceAir to book our flights. Often provides huge savings on airline tickets. Getting ready to book flight from O'Hare to Heathrow in May.

http://www.princess.com/plan/ezair/

Edited by Astro Flyer

Thank you everyone for your help. I did find EZAir and am looking into my flight reservations now. Do you think there is a big difference between using EZAir vs using a travel agent or just booking on line yourself. I am not seeing a large difference, if any.

I have found that Princess EZ Air has good prices and a better cancellation policy than the airlines. I was able to book a flight for my mom on our next cruise that she can cancel with full refund up until 46 days prior to sailing. The Canadian airlines couldn't match that cancellation policy without quite a higher fee. Princess EZ Air gave me a better price and the good cancellation policy.

Will get my first chance to use EZ air in about a month.

Will be interesting to compare to RCCL's ChoiceAir. Used that about a dozen times and typically pay less than $450 pp for a one-way to/from Europe, sometimes in the $325-350 range.

One important advantage to using Princess EZ air is if anything goes wrong...

If your flight is late arriving causing you to miss the ship, you will be flown to meet your ship at the next port without charge.

If the ship returns late, you will be able to change your flight without charge.

If the cruise is cancelled, the flights will also be cancelled without penalty.

Edited by lake5298

Love EZAir! Used it for our Transatlantic cruise one way trip last April. You are totally in control of the schedule and getting the best prices. Best of all the Flexible airfares were generally less than the Restricted which meant you could change them all day long until final payment, when you locked in to the price and schedule.

We are doing NCL's Transatlantic this April and their Air/Sea program is terrible. They determine the flights, airports, days and the price is sky high. We ended up booking our own flights on Norwegian Airlines which is very reasonable to and from Europe. We're paying less than half the price that NCL quoted.

Thank you everyone for your help. I did find EZAir and am looking into my flight reservations now. Do you think there is a big difference between using EZAir vs using a travel agent or just booking on line yourself. I am not seeing a large difference, if any.

I think most of the time there is no way I could beat the Princess air prices.

Especially since the unrestricted price is less then the restricted price.

We find this on oversea flights mostly.

Domestic I can usually find better outside Princess.

Of course its always good to compare.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

I just booked EZ Air flights for the first time and the price is a little less than 1/2 of what I could find by booking direct with any airline.

The flexible fare and all of the benefits of booking though Princess are great too :)

I will say that I have made 2 changes to flights since I booked about 3 weeks ago. Fares do change as well as available flight options - so check often!

One important advantage to using Princess EZ air is if anything goes wrong...

If your flight is late arriving causing you to miss the ship, you will be flown to meet your ship at the next port without charge.

If the ship returns late, you will be able to change your flight without charge.

If the cruise is cancelled, the flights will also be cancelled without penalty.

It's one of the advantage, aside from competitive rates and terms.