"Live" from Crown Princess

GoProCruiser

Hey everyone! I recently returned from the Crown Princess 3 night/4 day cruise. The itinerary was: San Pedro, Ensenada, Sea Day, San Pedro. I vlogged (filmed) the trip and will be posting the videos in this thread in case anyone is interested! Lots of footage of the Crown Princess and of the ports! Hope you enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on this cruise too. Princess must know you do videos - I've been on 20 cruises & have never gotten slippers, fruit bowl, shoe bag, sewing kit or brush. The upgraded goodie bag is only after your 15th cruise when you become Elite, and the private "happy hour" in Skywalkers is only after 5 cruises. So you scored! :)

Hey, nice job---good video. Will be on the Crown in the spring.

Hope you spent most of your time enjoying your trip rather then just recording it.

Thanks

Kirk

Thank you, Kirk! I had a wonderful time! A passion of mine is filming and vlogging so I had a great time no matter what!

You're going to LOVE the Crown! It's honestly one of my new favorite ships! I'm in the middle of editing the rest of my videos but those will have more footage of the actual Crown Princess!

We were on this cruise too. Princess must know you do videos - I've been on 20 cruises & have never gotten slippers, fruit bowl, shoe bag, sewing kit or brush. The upgraded goodie bag is only after your 15th cruise when you become Elite, and the private "happy hour" in Skywalkers is only after 5 cruises. So you scored! :)

Let me tell you, I was so shocked when I walked inside my cabin! I had no idea where any of it came from or why! Though I was extremely appreciative and wrote thank you notes to the crew onboard who provided everything! Couldn't believe it! So yes, we did score! Lol. Thanks for watching! :)

Excellent video. I'm going on the Crown on January 4th for a South American Cruise & am looking forward to your tour around the ship & what you observed. I was a professional photographer for 20 years & appreciate what you are doing. This will be my first time on the Crown & your observations will be helpful to myself & other people on our cruise.

Tom😀

I sure hope that people that see this do not think you get this unless you are Elite. You might get the robes, if you request it in your personalizer, but I have never seen the rest given unless in a suite or Elite status.Those were all extras and not the norm for a balcony. Suites, yes.

Nice video!!

Hi there,

My wife and I were on the same cruise and just down the hall from you in cabin C637. (Same Muster Station too!) We loved the video and are looking forward to more in the future.

Thanks for posting,

Ron and Sue

Excellent video. I'm going on the Crown on January 4th for a South American Cruise & am looking forward to your tour around the ship & what you observed. I was a professional photographer for 20 years & appreciate what you are doing. This will be my first time on the Crown & your observations will be helpful to myself & other people on our cruise.

Tom[emoji3]

Have a wonderful cruise! That sounds like a wonderful trip! And thank you! I'll be posting around two videos a week...finishing before the month ends!