Summer 2018

FIFE1

Although the brochure will not be out till mid/end of April. Given the new ships and some old favorites being handed back to Louis. I wonder whats ships will be placed in which ports? Will the Dream remain. Sailaway is always good with ships/ports and off course any new places on the normal itineraries. Even to pass a winters night lets give some suggestions, you never know Thomson may listen.Maybe even come up with a solution to Corfu airport mess when its time to head home from a great cruise.

I keep hoping for the Far East, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia, Indian Ocean. Plenty to choose from.

I did hear Vietnam spoken about in my local T.A but will have to wait for.the first of the larger ship,s to come into service, I.E mein schiff 1 ex Celebrity galaxy 2018-19

I did hear Vietnam spoken about in my local T.A but will have to wait for.the first of the larger ship,s to come into service, I.E mein schiff 1 ex Celebrity galaxy 2018-19

Why would that be? (genuine query, not meaning to sound smart)

Legend of the Seas was based in the Far East for a number of seasons before moving over to Thomson as Discovery 2. We sailed from Singapore to Hong Kong via Thailand and Vietnam and found it the perfect size

Why would that be? (genuine query, not meaning to sound smart)

Legend of the Seas was based in the Far East for a number of seasons before moving over to Thomson as Discovery 2. We sailed from Singapore to Hong Kong via Thailand and Vietnam and found it the perfect size

Hi suekay all i.am saying until the fleet is up to six ship,s with the departure of majesty and spirit going back to there owner,s will Tui start looking at the far east, who know,s it could bee a flop like Dubai, so they could test the water with the Celebration, PS how was Legend iam going to book for Cuba in the next couple of week,s with a stay in Jamaica first.

Sorry. I misunderstood but it makes sense now. We love Vision class on Royal (probably our favourite of all ship types) Very favourite is Splendour now Discovery 1 as we like the sundeck outside the spa. Will be tempted by both Discoveries dependent on itineray

I think it's going to look something like this:

Discovery 3 (Mein Schiff 1) - Palma on Saturdays

Discovery 2 - Malaga on Sundays

Discovery - Corfu Town on Fridays

Dream - Palma on Tuesdays

Dubrovnik - Celebration on Thursdays.

they said the mein schieff ships aren't gonna be discovery 3 and 4

Would that mean no more ex-UK sailings? I've got my eye on next year's ones but the prices may be too high for me at the moment so was hoping to do one for summer 2018.

I was given to understand that the ex-UK cruises are selling well for Summer 2017.

they said the mein schieff ships aren't gonna be discovery 3 and 4

They did say that originally but it's been listed as Discovery 3 on Villefranche's schedules. I did wonder if they're perhaps just using that as a provisional name for now until the official name is used.

Hello everyone.

Yesterday was a ship booked in a iceland port,the ship was named *D*. i took a closer look and the ship was 69130 brt and took 2000 + passengers. as i know from last time it was a little * secret* So maybe TUI Discovery is to be seen in N.Europe and UK 2018? ;)

Hello everyone.

Yesterday was a ship booked in a iceland port,the ship was named *D*. i took a closer look and the ship was 69130 brt and took 2000 + passengers. as i know from last time it was a little * secret* So maybe TUI Discovery is to be seen in N.Europe and UK 2018? ;)

Thanks Galaxy! That would be amazing if that is true! And also quite surprised that they are putting one of their newest and largest doing ex-UK. :D

If that is the case, I wonder if Malaga has been dropped or if there is going to be a further addition to the fleet we are yet to know about? Another RCL ship perhaps?

Edited by Sailaway487

Thanks Galaxy! That would be amazing if that is true! And also quite surprised that they are putting one of their newest and largest doing ex-UK. :D

If that is the case, I wonder if Malaga has been dropped or if there is going to be a further addition to the fleet we are yet to know about? Another RCL ship perhaps?

Just a thought i am going to say, Empress o. t sea :)

Hello everyone.

That would be good.

Discovery now booked into North Cape 😊

Exciting!! Must be Discovery 2 then from Corfu.

Adriatic Explorer on Discovery 2 and then the fjords on Discovery might be the plan for me then

She is also booked in Kristiansund,Norway :)