Who uses the dispenser shampoo?

Kinkacruiser

I've read lots of negative reports about the shower recess shampoo, so would like to know your honest opinion if you have used it and would continue to do so. Keen to hear from both ladies and gents.

Also, would you risk trialing it rather than packing your own?

Thanks in advance:).

Edited by Kinkacruiser

I use it about half the time I shampoo my hair and use my good shampoo and conditioner the other half. It is not a good conditioner but, it works OK for me.(I am a female with shoulder length hair) I try to pack as light as I can with only one carry on so I need to conserve space as much as I possible.

After boarding and heading to the cabin I noticed the half used soap from the prior passengers sitting on top of the pump dispenser. The top/pump was off the bottle and there were pubic hairs hanging out of the dispenser bottle.

We knew from trying this so called shampoo/conditioner in the past on other Princess cruises that it was worthless so we would not have used it anyway.

Totally disgusting.

After boarding and heading to the cabin I noticed the half used soap from the prior passengers sitting on top of the pump dispenser. The top/pump was off the bottle and there were pubic hairs hanging out of the dispenser bottle.

We knew from trying this so called shampoo/conditioner in the past on other Princess cruises that it was worthless so we would not have used it anyway.

Totally disgusting.

Ew. Hey, maybe they'll give you a free cruise and $5000 OBC! :p:p

My wife brings her own shampoo and conditioner. I bring my own shampoo. The shampoo in the dispenser dries out my hair and skin. For showers we also don’t use the dispenser shower soap. We use the small bars provided for the sink and the room steward brings us extras.

My husband and kids (boys) have used it in the past. It doesn't bother then for a 10-15 day cruise. Last cruise my husband took his own Shampoo. I think he just prefers his own too.

I don't because I color my hair and use special shampoos and conditioners for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk