Carnival Conquest Grand Turk time?

Will be at Grand Turk on Christmas day. Wondering what time zone this will be?

When I looked up time for Grand Turk on internet, they are 4 hours ahead of me on pacific time. If you have been on Carnival ship and remember when the ship put the clocks ahead, back stayed the same as FLL? It would be appreciated. We would like to Facebook our kids from Grand Turk on Christmas day via wifi if possible and I would like to be able to tell them possible time we might be able to connect.

Thank you!

When we went on the Conquest last year to Grand Turk, we stayed on ship time. Never looked at a clock on the island. By the way, we'll be on the Conquest with you on Christmas. Good way to spend the holiday!!!!

Thanks to both of you and yes, good way to spend the holiday. This will be our first Carnival cruise, and our first cruise for Christmas. We sailed Princess our first cruise a few weeks prior to Christmas and it was great and much cheaper :rolleyes: But DH says we deserve it.

Nine more days until we start our vacation. We have a trip before the trip to AZ to see son #2 graduate from college in FLG, then a stop at the Grand Canyon, and several days touring AZ. Finally 3 days ahead of the cruise in FLL. So looking forward to some time off. DH is looking fwd to being pampered (and time off from his business).

Thanks to both of you and yes, good way to spend the holiday. This will be our first Carnival cruise, and our first cruise for Christmas. We sailed Princess our first cruise a few weeks prior to Christmas and it was great and much cheaper :rolleyes: But DH says we deserve it.

Nine more days until we start our vacation. We have a trip before the trip to AZ to see son #2 graduate from college in FLG, then a stop at the Grand Canyon, and several days touring AZ. Finally 3 days ahead of the cruise in FLL. So looking forward to some time off. DH is looking fwd to being pampered (and time off from his business).

We've been on several NYE cruises and this will be our second Christmas cruise. Hate the high prices, but our anniversary and its the only time off we get during the year where we can go (I'm a teacher). Too busy in the summers visiting our kids. Both of our sons out of college now, so we know you'll be proud and enjoy graduation.

Our last Christmas cruise was a the Disney Magic. The ships are beautiful this time of year. There are decorations everywhere. Never been on Princess, but would love to try them. I enjoy Carnival as much as I enjoyed Disney. Those who have compared Carnival with other cruise lines like Carnival's comedy shows, relaxed atmosphere, Guy's Burgers, and some like the food more than others. Then there are those that don't Carnival has an energy to it and a real laid back feel. We like it all. Hope you enjoy it too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...