Queen Victoria World Cruise 2015 almost live!

jo-b

Sorry not to have posted earlier, it has been a little bouncy, not as bad as QE but enough for us. Calmer today and we are more organised, I hope our blog has updated, link below.

Everything fine so far, the smell on deck 3 has gone and all well with the world!

Thoroughly looking forward to keeping up with your travels. The QV is a lovely ship and your ports of call look interesting.

Thank you for taking the time to write a blog. I am sure it will be appreciated by many on this forum!:)

Edited by Mysticalmother

Hi

I can see the link under my signature on the main site, but not on Tapatalk. I will try to change the settings so people can subscribe but nit sur show so fingers crossed!

Still going well, but it is nice to be on dry land and to have fast wifi! Ponta Delgada today and clody but quite warm, we had to arrive early and will leave late as there is a dock industrial dispute.

Another 5 days at sea and tonight's show is Tom O'Connor very British and nostalgic :-)

Hi

I can see the link under my signature on the main site, but not on Tapatalk. I will try to change the settings so people can subscribe but nit sur show so fingers crossed!

Still going well, but it is nice to be on dry land and to have fast wifi! Ponta Delgada today and clody but quite warm, we had to arrive early and will leave late as there is a dock industrial dispute.

Another 5 days at sea and tonight's show is Tom O'Connor very British and nostalgic :-)

Just tried to subscribe but was told jobloor has chosen not to allow subscriptions. Thanks for writing anyway.

sorry not to have posted earlier, it has been a little bouncy, not as bad as qe but enough for us. Calmer today and we are more organised, i hope our blog has updated, link below.

Everything fine so far, the smell on deck 3 has gone and all well with the world!

Cunard posted this view of your sail away from Southampton on their Facebook page.

image.jpg.e8eb794a401d5aa4951a7043677447c8.jpg

Just tried to subscribe but was told jobloor has chosen not to allow subscriptions. Thanks for writing anyway.

Click on jo-b's name at top of one of his/her posts (when logged in) and then under the tab "about me" you will see world cruise blog. Only way I could get to it as don't use facebook etc, etc.

Found it at last ,but is it only me ? as we've not heard from Jo-b since the last post on the 23rd 'Land Ahoy' . Hope all is ok .

Just noticed that the OP did say "Almost Live".

:)

I've been checking it every day also but haven't seen anything further since January 23rd.

I very much enjoyed your first five entries. I will be joining you in Sydney for the 27 days back to my hometown of Los Angeles, so I will be following this blog closely to get a vicarious feel of the World Cruise until I get there. Enjoy your cruise, and thank you for posting.

Sorry not to have posted more I have been having internet problems, doesn't that sound familiar!

I have hopefully updated my blog ( link below signature) everything still going well, calm seas, excellent weather and great food what more could one want. The speakers are all good, and although we haven't been to any shows they are getting good reviews from others on board

I agree that it might be the connection. When I went to one of my favorite sites to view the bridge cam, I got this message:

We're sorry but Queen Victoria's webcam is currently unavailable due to satellite strength. Normal service should resume shortly.

I've gotten this message for a couple of days, but I don't know if the problem is the transmission from the bridge cam or the reception from this site.

Either way, I sure hope the poster is enjoying the cruise.

Thanks for the heads up, Oahucruiser. It's so great to read this blog...charming and interesting, and gives me a taste of what's to come for me when I join the ship in March. I see the web cam is back up, too. Can't wait for the next installment.