Queen Victoria Cabin TV's

I think PG have always had the flat screens on the middle part of the room, one facing the bed and the other facing the sofa.

I think the op may have queried the Britannia cabins as the ones of the QE have gone from a TV that is on the worktop above the fridge to one that is hung on the wall opposite the bed freeing up some space storage space above the fridge which is useful.

Parents are on the QV at the moment (returning on Friday) in a balcony cabin. I will be able to let you know when they return if the TVs have been changed.

Does anyone know if the TV's on the Queen Victoria have been replaced yet? As apparently the TV's were not replaced in the dry dock earlier this year.:)

I was on the QV last week (Britannia balcony) and no they haven't been replaced yet.

Edited by Ray66

Unfortunately the New 'Wall mounted' Flat screen TVs ( as on QE) were not fitted during the refit early this year.

The reason given as I understand it, the wrong sort of fixtures/electrical bits & pieces etc were delivered to Hamburg when the ship was in dry dock.:confused:

It's still the intention to replace the TVs to wall mounted, according to a conversation I had with the Hotel Manager the other week. I expect they will do this gradually either by deck by deck or Stateroom to Stateroom during turn arounds in port ?

We were in QG from Southampton to Brisbane on the QV World Cruise this year. The two existing flat screen TVs in our cabin were replaced by one new one during the trip. As already commented, it was a task which should have been done during the dry dock but had been delayed.