Video: Queen Victoria transatlantic crossing April 25 - May 3 2015

rgaudet

A wonderful video and great music. Looks like you had a few gray days mixed with some sun and smooth seas. QV looks beautiful, spotless and wonderful, as aways. Really enjoyed your TA blog and the video. Thanks for all the work you did.

Thanks for the comments. And oahucruiser thanks for the comments in the blog. Glad you enjoyed it. I'm a bit of an addict myself to cruise blogs so try to do my bit when sailing!

Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. Fun to watch. Of course, I was looking to see if you'd captured me on video, like on the sailaway. :D No luck.

Hi fantasy. I looked 3:06 of the sail away as you mentioned. You must have been on the opposite side of deck 10? It's too quick for me to pick anyone out! If I knew what you look like it would be interesting to see if I captured you in any of the other footage that didn't make it ! Good memories!

Rob

Rob,

Thank you very much for the lovely video. It brought back great memories as we disembarked in New York City just before your transatlantic. The ship was wonderful for the Panama Canal segment.

Hope to cruise on the Queen Victoria again soon.

Thanks again, Jerry of Jerry and Lady Kathryn

How long did it take from departure until you passed unter the Verrazano Bridge?

About an hour from Manhattan terminal. Imagine about half that if you sailed from Red Hook.

• 2 weeks later...
I am unable to view it. It will not open. Has that got something to do with the full stop in the middle?

I don't think so. If the video will not open try

instead of the original link or open http://youtube.com and search after 3kwux5WK9u4

Hope this helps.

Hi Folks,

I put together a video onboard Queen Victoria crossing from New York to Southampton. Lots of ocean views and a bit of a ship tour.

Enjoy!

Rob

Thanks Rob, enjoyed that and makes me want my time to come on the QM2 ...quickly :)

Thanks Rob, enjoyed that and makes me want my time to come on the QM2 ...quickly :)

Glad you liked them. On my YouTube page there are a few qm2 vids from 2014 and 2011! Enjoy your trip !

Rob

Thanks Michael and Jonathan. I liked QV even more than I thought in would. So now need to find a way to sail on QE to complete the trifecta !

Rob

Edited by rgaudet