RSSC Website...........aaaaaarrrrgghhhh

flossie009

Bill (or should I be calling you "GOM":-) - sorry to hear that your pre-cruise was canceled. It was likely due to the high price.

The one thing that I believe many posters would like is for the Navigator suite photographs to be updated. Not sure what the hold-up is.

Probably - I didn't know the price until our TA told me what the refund was going to be. :eek:

My wife often pays the extra just to be 'wrapped up in the Regent blanket' so to speak - it's nice to have the transfers and everything taken care of, and it's more relaxing knowing that if there are issues, we call Regent and don't have to deal with botched hotels or transportation issues on our own. It took her a long time to convince me (I'm still not 100% convinced but coming around) that it's false economy to pay the prices for a Regent cruise and then skimp on the front or back end. We sort of just figure the extra cost into the overall fare, just like TT&L on a new car or something...

As to the Navigator pics - IMO, it's just totally unacceptable to be a month out of drydock and only have one or two photos up, not to mention the outdated deck plans (which are in the print catalog, by the way). I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record (remember those, kids?) but it's frustrating...

I use a Travel Agent but find that there are times when calling Regent is a quick way to resolve an issue.

Peggy

Peggy, agreed - I've often called Regent to take care of minor issues when the website just isn't cutting it. I've had good luck with the Regent reps (with the exception of the one guy who told me the Navigator was in drydock when it had already sailed, and then told me it was going into drydock when I told him it was actually in St Tropez at the time...but that's a different rant on a different thread.) :D