Have some fun and name some favorites!

I would love to hear from everyone a list of some of their favorites from their Regent cruises. Below are a list of things you might list. Be sure to let us know which ship and itinerary the favorites were found on! Give some stories and descriptions as well!

1. Bartender

2. Wait Staff

3. Dishes

a. Compass Rose

b. Prime 7

c. Signature

d. La Veranda

e. Sette Mari

4. Room steward(ess) or butler

5. Activity while on At Sea days

Elvis on the Navigator in the Stars Lounge was fantastic. Loved sitting there before the shows and having him mix his magic. Then watching him at the Crew Capers was amazing!

Loved the Cioppino in Sette Mari along with the fantastic antipasti before dinner.

Other fun memories were the porterhouse in Prime 7, the tea times in Galileos with the trivia contests to follow. The gelato and accoutrements at the Pool Bar. Loved the toasted almond slivers!

1. Elvis, and also Pietar......both from the South America grand voyage this year on the Mariner.

2. Hendro and Sherwin....both waiters on that Mariner cruise, and Kevin from Cochin India (asst waiter).

3. That's an easy one... A. Miso Glazed Sea Bass B. 10 oz Filet Mignon medium rare with no salt. C. Escargot Signatures Style. D. Champagne and Caviar brunch E. The veal meatball appetizer.

4. Christi - she was our stewardess last year on the Voyager grand voyage, and her assistant Claudio. The BEST!

5. Wine tasting after my workout in the fitness center.

Our first Regent cruise was on the Navigator. Our butler's name was Leslie. He was magic!! He was kind, responsive, and anticipated every need. My husband still talks about him! The cruise was great. The food and service were outstanding but the first thing that comes to mind when someone asks us about Regent is Leslie. We're scheduled for our third trip in June on the Mariner and have our fingers crossed

I was looking forward to reading everyone's favorites and am disappointed that the thread had such a short life. We have taken three Regent cruises (one on the Mariner, two on the Voyager), with a fourth coming up shortly. Unfortunately, our three cruises were several years ago so my memory of specifics is limited. One item that is memorable is the salt stick in the bread basket. I think I had one every evening on all three cruises. I hope Regent still has them.

I miss Paul Reynolds as Cruise Director! He and Franck Galzy together made for the happiest of ships! Connie is the best Concierge. So many excellent bar and wait staff, too numerous to mention.

So many great things and people on Regent - it is difficult to choose.

Adore G.M.'s Franck Galzy (headed to the Explorer today), Andreas and Davor. New female G.M. (forgot her name at the moment) is an up and coming super star!

Francisco is our favorite manager in Compass Rose (usually on the Voyager - guessing he'll be on the Explorer).

Dennis, Risky and Zaldy are amongst a long list of servers that we love.

Favorite dish - Signatures - rack of lamb.

Favorite dish - Sette Mari - osso bucco plus the wonderful antipasti bar.

Favorite dishes in C.R. - Miso Glazed Sea Bass, Steamed Lobster, Cheateaubriand and Beef Wellington.

Favorite pool buffet on sea days - Indian (second favorite is seafood buffet with sushi/sashimi)

Favorite "Regent" drink - Mexican Butterfly (second favorite Chocolate Martini)

Favorite ship - Voyager (expecting the Explorer to take over first position).

Favorite alcoholic drink in the Coffee Connection: French Coffee without cream (less calories -- the cream is great but........),

Favorite breakfast item in CR: Swedish Pancakes

Favorite P7 dish -- crab legs (appetizer size), Dover Sole or a steak.

Best "Tea Time" extravaganza (served on a sea day) - Chocolate Tea Time (chocolate everything). Second favorite is when Franck Galzy can be talked into cooking crepes (yum).

Favorite Cruise Director -- miss Paul Reynolds! I know - that isn't an answer!

Best regular suites: Navigator and Voyager

Best PH suites - Mariner

Most stable ship: Mariner (and the one ship where you can book an aft suite without a vibration).

Our favorite itineraries: Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden, Denmark) and any itinerary into or out of Cape Town.

I can think of more but don't want to bore you guys and myself:D