Something New.

We have just had the best cruise experience on Azamara Quest from Dubai to Athens. On two of the stops Voyager was also in port and we were talking to some of our new found friends and they said how fantastic Seven Seas are. Now we are back home and just unpacked we are thinking of our next cruise. We have sailed many times with various cruise lines and stayed with Celebrity for a while until standards and service dropped. So we went AZ and it was superb and it's really hard to see how it could be better. However as I said we were told that Seven Seas were better. For us the itinerary has become the first thing to consider along with the quality of the cruise line. There is an obvious difference in price which has to be considered but to a possible new customer is it worth it?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

In a word, yes.

We appreciate the all-inclusive nature of the ships, the unstuffy and relaxed ambience on board and the ability to dine where and with whom we choose. The suites are spacious and are currently in a refurbishment programme (our suite on Mariner was looking a little tired earlier in the year, I'll admit). Best of all, the staff are exceptional and go above and beyond to ensure that everything is tickety-boo.

Never have to show a card or sign a bill? What's not to love?

We are Azamara aficionados, having sailed on both ships several times. We have also sailed on Crystal, Silverseas, Seabourn and Oceania (plus many of the larger ships). We are trying Regent for the first time this summer. It will be interesting to compare.

We do love the onboard ambience of Azamara. It's something so hard to explain.

And we have been regular Regent cruisers until the last few years, and are about to put our toes in the waters of Azamara this fall.

I am looking forward to the friendly ambience. We have another Regent cruise booked for the winter, so we can compare the two experiences. But we have high hopes for Az.

The main difference will probably the beverages and the attempts to upsell. AZ offer much less choice of included drinks but service levels are excellent and there's a lovely atmosphere.

We stopped cruising with AZ when the prices were hiked, but I think they are becoming more competitive.

The main difference will probably the beverages and the attempts to upsell. AZ offer much less choice of included drinks but service levels are excellent and there's a lovely atmosphere.

We stopped cruising with AZ when the prices were hiked, but I think they are becoming more competitive.

Thanks, I suspect that the house wines will be fine with me. I just hope my husband can get a decent beer. And a decent martini once in a while.

As for pricing, we got a great deal--they had a CAN$ at par sale, just for one week, but we jumped at it.

Thanks, I suspect that the house wines will be fine with me. I just hope my husband can get a decent beer. And a decent martini once in a while.

As for pricing, we got a great deal--they had a CAN$ at par sale, just for one week, but we jumped at it.

The beers included without a package are Bud, Bud Light, and Becks. As a Beer drinker who likes imported beers, most of them are only $3.50, some at $4.50 and a couple at $5.50. Much less expensive than Oceania as an example. Your David can find the Beers and prices for those not included by looking a liquor packages and then beers. He can also buy a beer package for I think about $13.50/day if he is going to drink more than 4 beers every day. IMHO extremely reasonable beer pricing.