RSSC Navigator Facelift

Zqueeze1

Has Navigator now got a 'coffee connection'. If so, where is it?

It is on Deck 6, where the Library used to be; the Library has moved to what used to be the Connoisseur Club (smoking room); the Connoisseur Club is no more

See deck plan kindly uploaded by Anchorbuoy

The US website for Regent still has the old deck plan for Navigator.

Here is the revised Deck 6.

5bbef0ae747e4e094f22dcbd03ba77aa.jpg

Deck plans, photos & descriptions all now appear to have been fully updated on the Regent US website.

Unfortunately updating of the Regent UK website is lagging behind; the Deck 6 deck plan has been updated but all photos and descriptions of Navigator facilities remain out-of-date

Coffee Connection very handy for my forthcoming cruise in 727.

Me, personally, I'd still prefer the Connoisseur Club - I can drink coffee pretty much anywhere aboard Navigator, I can't have a cigar anywhere aboard Navigator. For me, having an evening cigar is a vacation treat, much like drinking perhaps a bit too much or having dessert. Just another nice thing going the way of the dodo, I guess. :(

Me, personally, I'd still prefer the Connoisseur Club - I can drink coffee pretty much anywhere aboard Navigator, I can't have a cigar anywhere aboard Navigator. For me, having an evening cigar is a vacation treat, much like drinking perhaps a bit too much or having dessert. Just another nice thing going the way of the dodo, I guess. :(

My guess is that the Navigator was in desperate need of more space. The computer room was so tiny and there was no real "Coffee Connection". I'm also guessing that the Connoisseur Club will remain on the other ships since space is not that great of an issue. If I really would not enjoy a cruise unless there were a Connoisseur Club, I would avoid the Navigator (but, as you know, I do that anyway;)

When I'm on the Explorer, I'll take a picture of the Connoisseur Club so it will give you something to look forward to (if I can figure out how to post photos -- apparently TapaTalk is not compatible with my Kindle).