Suite Numbers

eliana

For any particular cruise the Regent web site shows for each category whether suites are available. Is there any way of seeing what suite numbers are available?

Edited by eliana

For any particular cruise the Regent web site shows for each category whether suites are available. Is there any way of seeing what suite numbers are available?

You simply go on the web site and make a pretend reservation for each category you are interested in. it will show a maximum of 6 or 7 suites. If fewer are shown that's it. If the 6 or 7 are shown, there may or may not be more. You then can put in specific suite numbers and it will show if available.

Quite tedious but, does work.

Alternatively, you can logout of the U.K. website and login into the U.S. website!

A bit of a sweeping statement there when you don't live in the UK......As it happens, (i think we have been here before) even if you log in US style, we still can't access cabin numbers. :roll eyes:

I believe there are some websites out there that have the details but i have tried them and sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.

I tried one today and the itinerary was different from the actual cruise line so maybe it's worth calling your agent and asking them if they can help.

A bit of a sweeping statement there when you don't live in the UK......As it happens, (i think we have been here before) even if you log in US style, we still can't access cabin numbers. :roll eyes:

I believe there are some websites out there that have the details but i have tried them and sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.

I tried one today and the itinerary was different from the actual cruise line so maybe it's worth calling your agent and asking them if they can help.

Same in Australia. Log in to the US site so far OK, but as soon as you select a particular cruise it reverts to the Australian site and you cannot see cabin numbers. This is new, since they started to price in Australian dollars.

With a bit of 'fiddling' you can usually find the information you need from Cruisedotcom outside the US but as it's sales site as well, CC may not be keen on it being mentioned.

• 2 months later...

Maria, go to the cruise you are interested in (I used our November cruise to make sure I could explain how to do this).

About 1/3 down the page on the right side there is a brown button-like area to click on that says "Find a Cruise"

After clicking Find a Cruise, there is a page asking about flights, etc. Put in anything you want and click "Continue" at the bottom.

This will take you to the page where it lists all suite levels. Check the suite category that you are interested in and then click on "Select". You will find the suite numbers that are available. For the test I looked at category G1 (Deluxe Veranda) and learned that there are 5 available suites on deck 6.

Hope this helps.

Jackie

Thanks Jackie but I'm not seeing that brown button area that says "Find a Cruise" when I'm on the page for the cruise I'm interested to check (ie our 11/16 cruise). I only see "Find a cruise" at the top of the Home page, before I do anything else.

I've done this before and dont know why I cant now.

Are you logged into your account when you're doing this?

Nope, I just see a brownish button that says "Request quote". Weird...

Very weird. Did you log out of my account? The button I'm seeing is to the right of "Request quote" (but I'm not signed into My Account).

What do you see on this page? https://www.rssc.com/cruises/default.aspx?m=2016|11&r=&dy=&sh=EXP&p=&sp=

I see the plan my cruise button on the far right - next to the one line description of the cruise.

P.S. If it still isn't showing up on your computer, I'd be happy to look something up for you.

Edited by Travelcat2

I havent logged in to "My account". What I see when I click on that last link you sent me are the two Nov Explorer cruises and the only brownish button is one for "compare". If I click on our cruise I just get the "Request a quote" button , nothing to the right of it ( other than a vertical line).

I was interested to see what F2 suites are available, specially if there're any sort of midship on level 7. Thanks for offering!

Sorry, just got back and about to leave again. F2 suites are unavailable. The only suites available on our cruise are G1 and G2.

G2 are more midship (620, 621, 631, 638, 640 and 642)

G1's are aft: (674, 676, 677, 679, 680 and 681).

It would be interesting to know why I can see this and you can't. Hope this helps a bit.

Jackie, thanks so much for checking. Dont understand then why F2's appear as "Available" for our cruise on the web page detailing availability and prices. We have an F2 on deck 9 and was looking to see if any F2s were available on deck 7.

Interesting that there're so many G's still available though.

Hi cruiseluv: It's happened to me quite a bit that when I check availability on the Regent website, a category will show "available," I will telephone Regent to learn exactly what suites are "available" in that category-- only to learn from them that, no, there isn't any availability. This happened most recently when I checked the Reykjavik-Copenhagen itinerary for 9/1/2017 on Navigator. The web shows availability in "E"; the Regent rep said-- nope, E is on guarantee only (which means someone could wind up aft, which we wouldn't want). I asked then why does the website indicate availability and was told that sometimes it takes a day to get things up-to-date there. (No, it takes way longer often.)

Also: All those G's may be available because Regent did a not-so-nice thing (if my info is correct) of making the beds in the G and H categories smaller than the other categories-- and smaller than the beds in ANY category on ANY other Regent ship. I don't know-- this may not be the reason at all, as I seem to be pretty much the only poster who cares about such things. The suites in G are also smaller than the F (which wouldn't bother us in the least, but would no doubt bother some as much as the skimpy bed width bothers us). Enjoy your cruise!!

Travelcat: You are SO generous with your time and energies! Really above and beyond. (not just this time)

Edited by poss

Thanks poss - CC is a hobby (or perhaps an addiction;) ). Do hope you sail on the Explorer in the future.

P.S. The beds in the G1/2 suites didn't look smaller but it could be because the suite was small which made the bed look large:-)

Sorry for the commercial link. It was only for the free suites .

Than only the RSS way of working. In the right top choose for unites states as country and then you will get the free ones in the order process.

Than only the RSS way of working. In the right top choose for unites states as country and then you will get the free ones in the order process.

Sorry but this post makes no sense to me. Regent does not have "free suites" (unless you book a lot of suites - not sure how many and am not sure if this is still true).

Sorry but this post makes no sense to me. Regent does not have "free suites" (unless you book a lot of suites - not sure how many and am not sure if this is still true).

TC,

Free suites as in available suites to book. :D