Suite? No electronic ticket?

Blondie008

Is it correct that suite guests cannot have an electronic ticket?

I know our booklet tickets have been issued to our travel agent, but also wish to access electronic tickets (long story but would like to have electronic too)- it shows "not possible" and TA says as have booklet tickets - electronic tickets are not generated?

Anyone else book a suite and have access to an electronic ticket?

Our tickets arrived. They are in booklet form - (the old fashioned kind) with proper luggage tags etc (tear out kind) in the booklet. On one hand I love that we still get proper old fashioned tickets, but on the other, nope, we cannot download the e-tickets from the web. The web does not generate e-tickets for suite guests.

Never mind - doing the docs dance anyway! :D

I haven't had documents/luggage tags/boarding passes by mail in years for any cruise lines I have sailed on in the last few years. You have to do it yourself online with RCI, Holland America, RCI, Carnival etc. If you don't have a computer and internet, you have to book your cruise with a travel agent. They they print your documents.

So I will have to keep that in mind if I book this cruise I am looking at on Costa online. What happens if you book near last minute, say a week or two before it goes?

You can print your documents directly from Costa homepage. You can log in and check your booking. After final payment you can print your documents. You can book Costa excursions online - it is quite similar to Carnival.

Thanks, that is great to know! I got the impression elsewhere it could not be done.

Yes E-tickets and oter details can now be printed on line at least for the Europe cruises we do now with Costa. only change you now have to pay up-front for extras.

Don't forget as a Suite guest you get priority boarding.

Yes E-tickets and oter details can now be printed on line at least for the Europe cruises we do now with Costa. only change you now have to pay up-front for extras.

Don't forget as a Suite guest you get priority boarding.

I didn't in Miami... They had no idea what I was talking about when I asked. :confused:

We had priority boarding last time - maybe it works better in Europe. never had a problem in all of our years with suite boarding - always been priority no matter which cruise line.

Not that it really bothers us, we tend to always go to the ship around 1pmish - and always seem to just "walk on".

First time ex Savona - understand its a nice terminal. We docked there last cruise but didnt get off the ship that day.

Looking forward to pre cruise in Italy - nice wind down - ahhhh bliss:)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I booked a suite online, i dont get an e ticket.

I just called to costa and they confirmed i would get a booklet with all the documents and lugage labels

Anyone have recent experience with this? Just curious as what to expect.

Thanks,

tnt