New Images from Cape Liberty

megr1125

Thank you so very much for your wonderful pictures. It was nice to see the improvement. I want to ask; the poles show zones, I can't walk very far and am using a car service, is there any zone that would be closest to be dropped of at. We will be in a suite. Thank you.

Wow, adding my "thanks!" on these. Very different from the last trip there. I assume that I can just drop DW off with the bags and hoof it back to the terminal (with her complaining that I'm just getting the extra FitBit steps, of course..)

Yes, though you may be prompted to use the parking shuttle if you're in the lot that's farther away, though I am not sure...just with 2 ships seasonally, not to mention 2 calls in October by Caribbean Princess (doing 2, 10 night, 1 way Canada/NE , between Quebec and Bayonne, sort of one-offs) there are more cars parking there...

Thank you so very much for your wonderful pictures. It was nice to see the improvement. I want to ask; the poles show zones, I can't walk very far and am using a car service, is there any zone that would be closest to be dropped of at. We will be in a suite. Thank you.

Honestly I saw them and wasn't really paying much attention...I think that perhaps the traffic people may suggest which one to use...if you tell your driver, and then the person who is expediting the flow of traffic, they should let you park closer to the blue canopy which is where the doors are located...

Thank you for posting the pictures. Although we are not parking there, it's nice to see Cape Liberty. We'll be sailing out of there for the 1st time in June and then again in October.

I wonder, if at some point, they'll add a webcam. I've watched the Summit sail out on the NY Harbor webcam but you can't see Cape Liberty.

Thank you for posting the pictures. Although we are not parking there, it's nice to see Cape Liberty. We'll be sailing out of there for the 1st time in June and then again in October.

I wonder, if at some point, they'll add a webcam. I've watched the Summit sail out on the NY Harbor webcam but you can't see Cape Liberty.

You sort of can see one.....maybe the camera folks can work on it...would be cool....as would one in Baltimore...and San Juan......and St Thomas.... lol

You absolutely get an A+++++. Thanks for informing us and letting us see how it really is and not just having to imagine.

You don't owe virtual coffee for the thanks. We owe you some doughnuts and pastries and heck even a croissant to go with YOUR virtual coffee!

Thanks again.

Port Bermuda webcam is awesome this morning ~~ I'm in awe! Can't wait for my first cruise!

I watched the Summit and Breakaway sail away from Bermuda yesterday. I was so excited to get a really good view of the balcony cabin we'll have. :D

You absolutely get an A+++++. Thanks for informing us and letting us see how it really is and not just having to imagine.

You don't owe virtual coffee for the thanks. We owe you some doughnuts and pastries and heck even a croissant to go with YOUR virtual coffee!

Thanks again.

Awww..thanks

Well then, that'll work!! :)

I was there again today on the way to pick up my friends....LOL....

Only took a couple pix...it was REALLY foggy....

The arrival and departure terminal has been unbelievably redesigned. Fast to get on and fast to get off even though there were new passengers arriving as we got off the ship. Great job by all crew members and dock and check in personal as well. Relax you new passengers it will be a very present experience. And we look forward to the new parking facility.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk