Bringing on bottled water

O2B_CRUZN

Can I bring bottled water when I embark on Divina in Miami next month?

I read so many posts where people said "no", but I put 6 bottles of Aquafina water in my luggage, and 6 bottles of Aquafina water in my husband's luggage, and we had no problems at all. We paid the porters at the port of Miami their tip to take care of our luggage, and by 3:30pm, our luggage was in our room with all 12 bottles of water inside our luggage.

We carried a bottle when we got off the ship at the different ports, and there were no problems at all.

I also took my hair straightener wand, and had no problems with that either. Divina had the easiest embarkation than any cruise or port we've ever cruised on.

No. MSC does not allow any beverages except the one bottle of wine per person over 21 (I think). EM

We went on Oct. 22nd, and we don't bring wine with us, but I heard that there was no wine allowed to be brought on board. We had no problem with the 6 bottles of water that we put in each luggage though.

Curios, I didn't see anything about it on my e. Docs

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

The wording is on the luggage labels

and I C&P part of them

Quote:-

Guests are advised that MSC

Cruises operates the following

on-board policy with regard to

prohibited items, which include

alcohol (beer, wine, spirits,

champagne, etc.), firearms,

irons, hair straighteners,

weapons and sharp objects. Any

such items found in your

luggage when scanned during

the boarding process will

preclude embarkation. Unless a

guest disposes of such items

themselves at this point, they

will be confiscated and not

returned to the guest, without

exception.

Pete

Keep in mind that the tap water on board is purer (more chemically free) than almost all bottled water. Of course, tastes vary, but the tap water is healthy. Besides, think of the environmental benefit of drinking it rather than the stuff contained in plastic.

Keep in mind that the tap water on board is purer (more chemically free) than almost all bottled water. Of course, tastes vary, but the tap water is healthy. Besides, think of the environmental benefit of drinking it rather than the stuff contained in plastic.

I don't think they'll allow you to take the tap water machine with you, when you get off the ship though. We used our bottled water to take off the ship with us at the ports.

I don't think they'll allow you to take the tap water machine with you, when you get off the ship though. We used our bottled water to take off the ship with us at the ports.

Probably not, but a sports bottle is easy to fill, especially with wide mouth so you can add ice. More environmentally friendly, too. EM

• 1 month later...

Subsequent posters have elucidated the subject for you. Your sarcastic reply seems to demonstrate that you have a desire/need to be "right." OK, you are right. You can't take the water osmosis system used aboard with you when you disembark, however, didn't you originally ask about embarking (not disembarking)?

As noted, bottled water will be available in ports although, as others have instructed you, it is better to bring an empty water bottle, fill it while aboard and take it (them) with you when you disembark.