Making a Big Leap

Suite Travels

Emirates, Singapore, Cathay Pacific are the best in the air no US carrier can beat them. We try to avoid American Airlines and British Airways which is their code share. Qatar and Etihad rank up there as well. Qantas wants out of their agreement with AA because of too many complaints from loyal Qantas passengers.

Some people think AA is wonderful go figure but I guess they have never experienced premium on the airlines I mentioned above. AA does not rank well in the global market.

Qantas wants out of their agreement with AA because of too many complaints from loyal Qantas passengers

Hard to beat that Government money invested in some of those airlines you've listed - it looks like the authorities aren't going to allow Qantas and AA to get really close anyway but you're right that AA standards aren't the same as were used to on Qantas. The Emirates alliance has worked well for Qantas customers

I do hear good things about Air NZ but they have limited routes and shame they're not One World alliance in terms of status recognition

Hard to beat that Government money invested in some of those airlines you've listed - it looks like the authorities aren't going to allow Qantas and AA to get really close anyway but you're right that AA standards aren't the same as were used to on Qantas. The Emirates alliance has worked well for Qantas customers

I do hear good things about Air NZ but they have limited routes and shame they're not One World alliance in terms of status recognition

I forgot about Air NZ. We flew them to Auckland and they are on a par with QF.

Very good airline and a great cabin crew.