Just back from MSC Magnifica

Norwegian Cruiser 73

Home again after a great 7 night cruise from Venice to the Eastern Med on the beautiful MSC Magnifica. We really enjoyed the cruise and everything from food to drinks and service was very good. The crew and staff was very friendly and smiling everywhere on board. It seems like MSC have improved the quality of the food, especially in the MDR :) And the Pronto Bistro Lunch in the MDR was fantastic. Both the buffet and the a'la carte menu.

MSC Magnifica is a great ship. The interiors are wonderful and she is in many ways both a Musica Class and Fantasia Class combined :)

I'll be happy to answer any questions about the MSC Magnifica.

Here are some videos from the cruise :) Enjoy.

Our cabin:

[YOUTUBE]nPbhCoc_b9M[/YOUTUBE]

The beautiful Atrium:

[YOUTUBE]oOd6Vx11IDE[/YOUTUBE]

The Pooldeck:

[YOUTUBE]bPc132qKpuw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]9xawi1N1piw[/YOUTUBE]

The sailing through the Strait of Ithaca:

[YOUTUBE]8ZNG19o9SVk[/YOUTUBE]

Wow...beautiful Magnifica! ;) Great that you have fun time on your cruise..and thank you for posting videos here. After watching these videos I see how I miss MSC. After cruises with RCI and Costa its time to see one of these MSC lovely ships again..:D

Wow...beautiful Magnifica! ;) Great that you have fun time on your cruise..and thank you for posting videos here. After watching these videos I see how I miss MSC. After cruises with RCI and Costa its time to see one of these MSC lovely ships again..:D

MSC Magnifica is a beautiful ship. I'm glad you liked the videos. Go ahead and book :D It was very nice to back on MSC again after our RCI cruise in August.:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Never cruised MSC but looking at the Magnifica. How does it compare to a RC cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is no comparison really. They are completely different and each have their own positives and negatives. If you prefer the americsn style of cruising then royal is for you. If you are a bit open minded and easy going you should give MSC a try. I personally prefer MSC especially it's yahcht club. But I live in Italy so I'm accustomed to European life. If you are interested in other cultures and hearing other languages often and learning other cultural norms then you will enjoy MSC.

The food is very different, the decor is more our taste as well.

If you like more attention given to you and more American style service and food then royal is best at that. I found rotalmore fun and MSC more elegant.

So it depends on your style.

There is no comparison really. They are completely different and each have their own positives and negatives. If you prefer the americsn style of cruising then royal is for you. If you are a bit open minded and easy going you should give MSC a try. I personally prefer MSC especially it's yahcht club. But I live in Italy so I'm accustomed to European life. If you are interested in other cultures and hearing other languages often and learning other cultural norms then you will enjoy MSC.

The food is very different, the decor is more our taste as well.

If you like more attention given to you and more American style service and food then royal is best at that. I found rotalmore fun and MSC more elegant.

So it depends on your style.

Thanks for the great answer. I was asking for a friend that has cruised only with Royal Caribbean. She and DH are considering MSC world cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums