Specialty Dining Reservations

TSM AND JP

I am currently 90 days from my cruise date and can make specialty dining reservations. If I make reservations online today, is it possible to go back in later and change the time of my reservation ?

Not online.

I believe you can phone in and change them. You can also do it onboard.

We have made changes several times. As soon as we got on board we went to the restaurant and advised them we want to change and it was never a problem. They do not open up all the reservations for on line so there is always space if you check when you get on board.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am currently 90 days from my cruise date and can make specialty dining reservations. If I make reservations online today, is it possible to go back in later and change the time of my reservation ?

You will need to call reservations to make changes. Be aware, all of those open restaurants and times won't be open and available in a few weeks.

If you really need to change a reservation and can't get a good replacement, you are better off changing it on embarkation day.

You either need to call or immediately after boarding. There are several things in play with specialty dining. If your cruise is a B2B and this is the second leg of the cruise, specialty dining can be all booked up. Happened on my last cruise. A lot of the time the early specialty dining times, 530, 600 630, 700, 730, are the first to go, which leaves 8 or later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk