Port Canaveral - Epic Big Problems

Rebels82

Glad to hear things are improving. We were on the 11/12 sailing and it was a nightmare both getting on and off.

Platinum line? What Platinum line? We waited for hours and were told to "get in line" and there wasn't a platinum line. :( We didn't even get ON the ship until AFTER she was supposed to set sail. :p But we were patient. I was on vacation and we were going on a cruise. Life is good.

Kim, I swear we were on different cruises! When I got upstairs into the registration area, I kept walking all the way straight ahead because the line said Latitudes. I was sent back and to the right because I am still Bronze (well, until the 21 points for this cruise) and that was the platinum line. It was almost all the way up by the ladies room and sad machines. Maybe they gave up on the separate check ins because it was getting so late by the time you got there.

We just got off the Epic on Saturday, December 3 and yes the "stand-by" is how we got into Burn the Floor but never tried for the others. When we went to Burn the Floor it was not even full but now the comedy was packed.

Like I said it wasn't a make or breaker for us but just more letting everyone know it is best to kind of try and plan your week out.

Norwegian is not real good at being informative. If you wait on them to tell you about the tender you'll be on the late tenders but again if you're on an excursion you'll get off early.

My husband is the Norwegian lover I personally love Carnival but I think it's only bc we've been with them the past 10 cruises.

All in all Norwegian was great though and my scales this morning proved I had fun and ate well :D

Just to make it clear you said previously in your post that you could never make it to the Pricilla Show but the fact is you never tried for it as like I mentioned the 10Pm one was not full at all.

Please everyone report the facts not the fiction.

Maybe it's the Carnival lover in you making you write not the total truth.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That was good to hear. Other reports have been very negative. We sail Dec. 10. Never sailed NCL out of Canaveral before but the experience with other lines from there has been outstanding. I suspect it was a combination of new terminal (remodeled), and new personnel both on and off the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We'll be sailing with you!

Also on the Epic Des 3rd cruise. After reading so many negatives earlier in the month was not sure how things would work out. So glad NCL and port got it all straightened out. Had a great time and getting on and off, no issues.

Edited by Bobrunner