Upgrade from cheers to allegrissimo?

Arctic Ace

Hi,

the Cheers drink packet is included to our cruise fee (promo), but I'm wondering that has anybody upgraded from from "Cheers" to "Allegrissimo" packages? Any idea how much upgrade would cost?

Is Allegrissimo valid also e.g. at sportbar or pubs?

Yes, you can upgrade your package once onboard. What it'll cost depends on the currency used onboard. Itineraries where the Euro is the currency, the upgrade currently will cost you E9.50 pppd plus 15% from Cheers to Allegrissimo. You can only do it within the first 2 days before the opportunity is withdrawn. Allegrissimo is valid everywhere on the ship.

Hi, our booking on the Splendida next week included the Cheers package but we wanted the Allegrissimo. Our TA did this for us no problem and we only had to pay the difference. (Sorry I can't remember exactly how much but totally worth it and no service charge added)

Hi, our booking on the Splendida next week included the Cheers package but we wanted the Allegrissimo. Our TA did this for us no problem and we only had to pay the difference. (Sorry I can't remember exactly how much but totally worth it and no service charge added)

That's very interesting because, on our upcoming Oct cruise, we have Allegrissimo included due to it being an Aurea Suite booking and our TA told us we can't upgrade it to premium. We would have to wait 'til embarkation and pay the difference plus the 15% SC. :mad: I think I'll be giving her a call as our bookings go through the UK office!

That's very interesting because, on our upcoming Oct cruise, we have Allegrissimo included due to it being an Aurea Suite booking and our TA told us we can't upgrade it to premium. We would have to wait 'til embarkation and pay the difference plus the 15% SC. :mad: I think I'll be giving her a call as our bookings go through the UK office!

You should definitely give them a call to query that, hopefully you can get it all sorted out

Yes, you can upgrade your package once onboard. What it'll cost depends on the currency used onboard. Itineraries where the Euro is the currency, the upgrade currently will cost you E9.50 pppd plus 15% from Cheers to Allegrissimo. You can only do it within the first 2 days before the opportunity is withdrawn. Allegrissimo is valid everywhere on the ship.

I called to our TA and they were able to do this "Cheers to Allegrissimo upgrade" right away. We had to pay extra 9,5eur/pp/day.

How does the Allegrissimo work?

- Are all purchases recorded to our "cabin on-board invoice" and then removed in the end of the cruise or do they give other card which is used on bars?

- Does the bar menu's state which are included Allegrissimo and which is not? What is the risk that you will order accidentally something what is not included to this packet?

- Does Allegrissimo include any basic gin/rum drinks&coctails or are these only available in Allegrissimo Premium level?

I called to our TA and they were able to do this "Cheers to Allegrissimo upgrade" right away. We had to pay extra 9,5eur/pp/day.

How does the Allegrissimo work?

- Are all purchases recorded to our "cabin on-board invoice" and then removed in the end of the cruise or do they give other card which is used on bars?

You'll be issued with a receipt and will be required to sign another each time you order at the bars and at the end of meals in the dining areas - the receipts will show a 0.00 charge. Always check this!

- Does the bar menu's state which are included Allegrissimo and which is not? What is the risk that you will order accidentally something what is not included to this packet?

There is no risk of ordering something that's not included. Everything on the drinks menu that doesn't have a red asterisk is included. The asterisked items are included in the premium package. Also, the bar staff will point it out to you if you do inadvertently order something that's not included

- Does Allegrissimo include any basic gin/rum drinks&coctails or are these only available in Allegrissimo Premium level?

There are a number of different brands of gin, rum, several cocktails, etc that are available on Allegrissimo. It depends on the region you're sailing what brands there'll be.

Allegrissimo is a very comprehensive package and great value, too. It also includes water, wine by the glass (a choice of 2 white, 2 red, rose and sparkling) and gelato by the cone or tub. It is valid in all the bars and restaurants onboard.

• 2 months later...