Odyssey room 924

aga

Never had 924, as it is a veranda cabin.

I can vouch for deck nine penthouses, as i like the location for observation bar. 924 is fairly midship too. So i think for a gty you did well,. The only downside is that it is a connecting cabin, If you have noisy neighbours you may hear them.

Edited by Tillylovesseabourn

Very much agree Tilly, it is entirely down to the neighbours.

We have been in a NON-connecting suite and could regularly hear the neighbours making love and war in a drunken fashion (mainly war, as far as one could tell).

We have been allocated room 924 after booking an OB GTY.sounds wonderful, has anyone stayed in this room before .Many Thanks.
We were assigned 924 from an OB GTY for B2B cruises on Odyssey this past spring. We loved the suite! The location was super - just steps away from the Sky Bar, quick flight upstairs to the Observation Bar and easy to pop out on deck to view any activities around the pool deck. We didn't encounter any noise issues from the connecting door, even though we had different neighbours on each segment. We thought the walk-in closet seemed smaller than other V suites we've had, but that could be our imagination or poor memories. The veranda is standard size but there is a solid bulkhead to the left from which hangs some cleaning apparatus. It doesn't impede views but is noticeable when you're standing at the railing.

Thanks so much everyone for your input. We made the same booking a few years ago and had a wonderful experience with a V6 on the 8th, which

was a delight on the pool deck level.I did notice the footage was smaller on 924 than the usual V6 suites, slightly. But I'm not complaining in the least , just happy to have been so lucky second time around.

I'm looking at the Seabourn deck plan page. No information about 924 being a connecting cabin. Any way to know in advance about this aspect of cabins, other than issuing a call to CC members or Seabourn?

When looking at the deck plan if there are two rooms next to each other with arrows like this →← that indicates the rooms are interconnecting.

Julie:)

When looking at the deck plan if there are two rooms next to each other with arrows like this →← that indicates the rooms are interconnecting.

Julie:)

Thanks, this will help in the future. Failed to notice the arrows and legend. Duh! :)

• 2 weeks later...
We were in this suite a few months ago and it was wonderful. Nice the have the full living area and separate bedroom. Location is great and the suite was very quiet. Enjoy!

Sorry, you must be mistaken.

924 is a normal veranda suite, not a penthouse. You must have been in a different room.

Just to hopefully finalise this - 924 is a veranda suite which can connect to 922 which is a penthouse suite. Connecting suites can occasionally mean you hear more of your neighbours, as the locked door between suites conveys sound more, but if they and you are reasonably quiet folk you should have no problem.